Epic Perfect World

The waiting for reboot forum :p

Ill get this started...

*smacks head on wall*

lol

Tali

I AM SCARED WHERE ARE MY WEST CROSSROADS HOW DID I GET HERE I AM NOT GOOD AT COMPUTER PLS HELP
I AM SCARED WHERE ARE MY WEST CROSSROADS HOW DID I GET HERE I AM NOT GOOD AT COMPUTER PLS HELP

O.O I DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline j30r

Offline chees01

is this the right place to order a sandwich?
As you were, I was. As I am, you will be.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
HALPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
is this the right place to order a sandwich?

sure. *Makes sandwhich*

what you want on it

Offline suzyuzy

i was in bh wen srv shush down:)
not a good ideea... :'(

Offline j30r

can i have bacon, lettus & tomatoe?

Tali

How I feel when they tell me servers are rebooting...
can i have bacon, lettus & tomatoe?

Absolutely!!!!

Offline bieme

• <3
  • <3
  • Characters: Bieme - 150 Sage Psy
I'm not one to rant but tell me if im right in this situation... i'm working at shop rite.. cause i'm 17 but tonight i was pushing carts in from the lot like usual and some douche pulls up behind me while i'm trying to cross. I was waiting there for like 5 minutes and the guy starts honking his horn and yelling at me to move. So I say look man im just doing my job there is a long ass line here. He then continues his ranting and yelling then he started to cus me out. I don't stand for this so i told him look man you need to stop i cant get in trouble here. He didn't stop so i said okay *** off and he went and complained to my manager.. Now i have 2 freaking strikes.. It's a little rediclous if you ask me.
Hey everyone i just wanted to let you know i love you all.

Offline j30r

thanks Kitten.. and to your problem at work.. when i was your age i would have kncoked the guy out soo good job on the restraint..

Tali

He didn't stop so i said okay *** off

That's where you broke your employee contract, unfortunately the customer is always right...

Source: too many ***ing years in customer service
That's where you broke your employee contract, unfortunately the customer is always right...

Source: too many ***ing years in customer service

same issue in tech support...