Epic Perfect World

Achievement system

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
+1 i would like to suggest

Achievement title name : Donar+/Donator(Blue 300+)(Green 500+)(Violet 800+)(Red 1000+)
Requirement : Donations
Make rainbow for 2k+  :normal-4:

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
Make rainbow for 2k+  :normal-4:
No, for 69 points.  :-*
❤️

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
No, for 69 points.  :-*
Just for you baby. ;)

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Achievement title name : Donar+/Donator(Blue 300+)(Green 500+)(Violet 800+)(Red 1000+)

Make green $420, and give everyone all the titles up to how much you've donated. 

PURGATORY

It is supposed to be an achievement system, nothing that is obtainable with donation like titles and thus a pure in-game system. Those donation amount titles if ever implemented (I do not see why to) could be then added to titles that are acquireable with points.

If it's possible, +1. would be awesome to have some special titles for Epic.
Also, I wouldn't make them buyable in the donations.

Obviously
Reason i said achievements and not titles
To make the diff
BTW
for anyone that is going to cry here coz of stats
Reminder : 100 phy atk same dmg as 24 dex/mag/str in average
So basically aga can put 20 achievements and u will only boost dmg by 30dex / str/ mag
Its nowhere gamebreaking
Just a reason for some to attend events /join pvp / do dailies

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Every other game has some kind of achievement for something
If you would kill a boss you'd get a title or so
Here these are just title quests and there aren't rlly related to epw but pwi
So i thought perhaps we could have something like these :
Achievement title name : Nightscream Guardian
Requirement : kill 100 crystals
Title stats ( phy atk 6/ mag atk 6)

Achievement title name : The Bounty Hunter
Requirement : finish every BH (1 and 2) that we got (thats like 10-14 quests?)
Title stats (phy atk 6/ mag atk 6)

Achievement title name : The Hated One
Requirement : Kill 100 Level 150 people
Title stats ( phy atk 12/ mag atk 12)

Achievement title name : Guild's Strongest
Requirement : finish trials 1-9
Title stats ( phy atk 6/ mag atk 6)

Achievement title name : Heroic Warrior
Requirement : win 10 heroic battles
Title stats ( 6phy atk/ 6mag atk)

Any +/- would be nice
I am aware we got title quests
But again
Those arent original to epic pw
If you guys have any idea of pvp events that could receive these would be even better
+/- and leave a reason why it shouldnt be added

Ps : if u did notice i didnt mention defence boost titles is because defence is already high in most cases , dont hate thx
+1 its op,, and i like the heroic battle thing, maybe make heroic conqueror for further wins and shit

also allow buying these titles via $$$$ like normal titles too  :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants

kitty stew

Make green $420, and give everyone all the titles up to how much you've donated.

you had me at titties
Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 10:50 pm by kitty stew

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Bump 
Not for donation just ingame activity =)

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Bump
Not for donation just ingame activity =)

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
+1 My bro, and NOT making it possible from buying by donation, IN-GAME ONLY would be nice to boost the activity for everyone in the game and make them personalized to EPW would be awesome....very nice idea bro...

Gives everyone something to work for without donations would really be awesome...just remember there is alot of peeps from all over the world with not so a strong currency where you have to pop-up alot of money for Dollars...brilliant idea bro, hope Aga can introduce it to EPW...would also boost in-game activity for all the hard work put into the DEV process to make more stuff available to peeps to do in the game... 

• : D
Sounds great, +1
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex