Epic Perfect World

Wsup with this

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
So basically over like 3weeks prices went from ok to retarded lol. These people trolling or actually think a person with average intelligence will pay 40k for a 21dex warsong?
What is going on
jopaer/Mercenary

PURGATORY

Supply doesn't meet demand, economy is ruined, inflation caused by increased money supply, 20 donation points 600 damas from former 360 etc omg we doomed 

Honestly only defense ornaments have increased visibly in value but common stat ornaments like that nope

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I'm going to lower WWI / Cog prices in the forge from 55 to 30 ST.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
oh please dont.... make it at least 40 ST...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Can't tell if serious or ***ing with people... 

Offline LinLin

• ?
  • Characters: ...
  • Faction: ...

Nice Agatio. Can you also increase ST reward from Wondrous Spring to 60 ST?

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Nice Agatio. Can you also increase ST reward from Wondrous Spring to 60 ST?
I don't remember how much it currently gives, but isn't that a big increase? LOL 
Someone tell me how much it gives, I can't log onto game. 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Thats nice, I'm trying to farm cube neck and warsong belt for my friend because he doesn't want to reinstall the server without gear. (He got jacked.) So that will help xD 

@Gayegae
30 ST 15 EC atm. It's time consuming enough to not be worth doing most of the time, but I still run it when I'm bored. You can't account stash them so I don't think it would be a horribly broken increase, but at the same time if agatio is going to make belt and necklace cheaper it might be too big of an increase.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Thats nice, I'm trying to farm cube neck and warsong belt for my friend because he doesn't want to reinstall the server without gear. (He got jacked.) So that will help xD

@Gayegae
30 ST 15 EC atm. It's time consuming enough to not be worth doing most of the time, but I still run it when I'm bored. You can't account stash them so I don't think it would be a horribly broken increase, but at the same time if agatio is going to make belt and necklace cheaper it might be too big of an increase.
Yeah, I can agree with upping the amount a bit of Aga does make changes to how much neck and belt are. It's a little long of a quest for just 30 ST and 15 EC. 

PURGATORY

Yeah, I can agree with upping the amount a bit of Aga does make changes to how much neck and belt are. It's a little long of a quest for just 30 ST and 15 EC.
It was boosted just recently though, it used to be formerly 10ST. I do not mind a boost though +1

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
hard to find clean warsong :(
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
It doesn't matter if you lower the prices of WWI or Cogs, it's the engraves that are the issue.  

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
It doesn't matter if you lower the prices of WWI or Cogs, it's the engraves that are the issue.  
Agree.
Saw someone selling 10 dex 1 atk cube neck for 150k earlier...
I know I've been gone awhile but...? Were prices this bad before?  :(

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Good idea. The server has already went way past the rarity of Warsong and Cube ornaments, it will also nerf the pinoy influenced economy.

Offline BlackStab

Good idea. The server has already went way past the rarity of Warsong and Cube ornaments, it will also nerf the pinoy influenced economy.
TeamPH should be banned for predatory selling. And destroying the economy.