Convert damas into PE

kitty stew

if anything needs converting how about base ammo packs.. or make them tradeable

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420
yo dumbass never said it had to be a 1:1 ratio eh there ***er?
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :normal-2:

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
That's what I'm trying to point out. Why do you even want to convert dama to pe when you can reroll with the mats anyways? It makes no sense. The only possible idea I can think of is so that you only fill one space in your inventory instead of 4...but you have 96 slots in inventory and a bunch more in safe and acc stash so there is no reason to approve this suggestion.

because balancing mats SUCKS that's what people have said here many times, what is your problem??

everytime I run out of a certain mat, most of the times just by 1 I want to f***ing kill someone

this isn't a waste of time, I'm no developer but I don't think this could take more than an hour(and I'm being way too generous here)....

and TO HELL with your economy when people be selling 20 dex belts for 20k :normal-24:

If any conversion from the r8r mats to PE is made, it should be the same r8 mats as 1 full reroll and not just damascene ore.
>:(
waou smart

Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 07:54 am by Scripter

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
+1 with warrior seals

and it won't make damas useless since they're still a form of income.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Seems pointless af but I'd convert mine myself so +1 lol

First page of this thread is epic, I called it BoC part 1  :))
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Angelica

• : D
nice one, +1  
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran