• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
+1 I mean no one is really selling damas as it is.. so this might help those that would sell them.. that and i myself can put that stack to better use XDDD
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran

Offline BlackStab

If this were to actually happen, why not make it Warrior Seals = PE

This makes the most sense

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
am not sure if you mean you want to convert the same value of 1 reroll by damas and the other mats to 1 PE, or conversion of a certain number of damas that wouldnt be enough to perform 1 reroll to 1 PE? ,, well if you mean the 1st suggestion then why not +1.. but if you mean the 2nd suggestion you wish LOL
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline BlackStab

+1 I mean no one is really selling damas as it is.. so this might help those that would sell them.. that and i myself can put that stack to better use XDDD
LOL WUT MATE I see people selling damas all over the place XD

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
how would it help? Anyway, if people are barely selling damas, where are you gonna get the damas to turn into pe?
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
how would it help? Anyway, if people are barely selling damas, where are you gonna get the damas to turn into pe?
Sigh why do i even bother explaining but here goes.. if they can be turned into PE people would be more likely to farm them/donate to sell them or whatever they do.. and maybe I missed ppl selling :P I don't sit and watch wc to much damn drama
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
+1            
+1 cause rukeli my bo said so  :-*
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.