Epic Perfect World

Boost Barbarian class KD to 60% the old ratios

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Reduce WB's physical defense for the love of god and maybe increase their mdef? 
Man am getting destroyed in BNS by a npc atm fkkkkkkk
Ya typical Luiez

+1 to the suggestion whatever it was  :-[

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Restrict mdef rings from ea so no -99 skillbots
ops

PURGATORY

ops
Ke ke

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
ops
Won't happen, agatio told me a while back that mdef rings will never be restricted from EA's..., also ea's that use double magic rings to get -99 lose a sht load of damage and 50% accuracy - I personally ended up missing so much I gave up and decided to just stick to memory chocolate 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Won't happen, agatio told me a while back that mdef rings will never be restricted from EA's..., also ea's that use double magic rings to get -99 lose a sht load of damage and 50% accuracy - I personally ended up missing so much I gave up and decided to just stick to memory chocolate
U dont feel the dmg loss tho
Lmao

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
in all honesty i believed that i don't care if barbarian class got nerfed cause i was skilled already to kill the opponent all the time when i try.. well today i actually tried and i lost two matches against my own well. and i am completely disgusted of how shit the occult % is and how easy it is to overcome with badge which is lower energy and used by classes only which have advantage of kiting or surviving without using their genie with least effort. idgf if you nerf barb's defense - give me my ***ing demon 60% KD and my ***ing 90% of occult proc you ***ing gay server.
Lfmaoooooooooooo angerededded rnbk saskiakss a jsksjanansjxhdhdd

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
U dont feel the dmg loss tho
Lmao
hmm you actually do, especially on magic classes, how much do you lose like 4k phs atk?, including the dex loss + accuracy + the other addons, the memory pot is way more convenient in my opinion 

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
Ye man reduce that fuuxking physdefense and also seekrers physdefense :)

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
in all honesty i believed that i don't care if barbarian class got nerfed cause i was skilled already to kill the opponent all the time when i try.. well today i actually tried and i lost two matches against my own well. and i am completely disgusted of how shit the occult % is and how easy it is to overcome with badge which is lower energy and used by classes only which have advantage of kiting or surviving without using their genie with least effort. idgf if you nerf barb's defense - give me my ***ing demon 60% KD and my ***ing 90% of occult proc you ***ing gay server.
Lol I think you're out of things to argue with and now just want pity.
Bring the nerf hammer fam.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
Ye man reduce that fuuxking physdefense and also seekrers physdefense :)
seekers/barbs that use expel in sin v wb 1v1 with 20% top 6% boots and pants and 3xdef wep with rpd/rmd or 4x def wep = literally impossible to kill
Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 11:08 am by ChiII

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
seekers/barbs that use expel in sin v sin 1v1 with 20% top 6% boots and pants and 3xdef wep with rpd/rmd or 4x def wep = literally impossible to kill
dude legit legit, no barb uses expel in 1v1, it was prolly a wb who was trolling your ass. basically all you need to do is purge his expel once... anyway i dunno wtf is happening,,, i fight refresh i feel like my pdef is op.. i fight tyrantlord i feel like my pdef is garbage nig was hitting me 5k's with 2 spark  ???... 

OT: its clear that lots of wbs are agreeing that the proc rate of occult and KD is manipulated --> Agatio answer to this. 

sorry for all the barbs threads but this shit is literally ridiculous 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
dude legit legit, no barb uses expel in 1v1, it was prolly a wb who was trolling your ass. basically all you need to do is purge his expel once... anyway i dunno wtf is happening,,, i fight refresh i feel like my pdef is op.. i fight tyrantlord i feel like my pdef is garbage nig was hitting me 5k's with 2 spark  ???...

OT: its clear that lots of wbs are agreeing that the proc rate of occult and KD is manipulated --> Agatio answer to this.

not necessarily barbs but i've seen a seeker do it, and be saying purging expel is easy lol, it's highly luck reliant on a SB bow 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
dude legit legit, no barb uses expel in 1v1, it was prolly a wb who was trolling your ass. basically all you need to do is purge his expel once... anyway i dunno wtf is happening,,, i fight refresh i feel like my pdef is op.. i fight tyrantlord i feel like my pdef is garbage nig was hitting me 5k's with 2 spark  ???...

Paranoia / opportunity for boost
Lmfao
Sht is as it was
Go 140str genie 100% fixed

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
can we make rule on forum any classes/scripting nerf/buff suggestions are allowed only once per  month lets say every 15th a month for only a DAY(then moderators instantly lock/delete any other thread that come up) this is getting ridiculous