Epic Perfect World

Boost Barbarian class KD to 60% the old ratios

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Tell that to the playoff scores. WB tanks everything easy if you focus on tanking. Bar mage if you don't have SOF. EA still hits everyone else hella hard.
Just gotta git gud and get em in attack for a 1hit mate
they be easy opponent
why have hard time
vs Fairy class?
vs Light class
vs Arrow when you got a sword

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
taking 46k from a mg, is quiet the most hard shit, specially when it only cost so 60-80 energy? undodgable shit of 0 cast
62 energy, critical hit, genie spark, extreme poison (an additional 50 genie energy.) atk weapon with rune and quaff (1 spark). Total cost 112 genie energy and 1 spark. I remember this because the hit after that one (hiero) did 5k because it was solid shelled. 

What counters spark on WB? Solid shell, Occult (which also gives you a mage in attack gear who just used half their genie on spark),Soul of fire,cornered beast, if no skills crit literally just standing still counters spark on WB sometimes. 

You don't script, you don't use a complete def set or a str set vs mage, you mix them. Diluting the effectiveness of both. Don't get me wrong, in a perfect world mage > WB. But iBob can still hieroglitch me in my def armor because he uses optimal gear and script.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
taking 46k from a mg, is quiet the most hard shit, specially when it only cost so 60-80 energy? undodgable shit of 0 cast
Brother i know where this is going
if you dare to script
i swear to Ra and isis ill delete you bruh

y cry bcuz bad

game unfair QQ
life hard QQ
i click instead of script QQ

pw is game for handicapped ppl that want to sht talk unknowns & send smiles to edate

go play competitive game if u want balance guy

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
62 energy, critical hit, genie spark, extreme poison (an additional 50 genie energy.) atk weapon with rune and quaff (1 spark). Total cost 112 genie energy and 1 spark. I remember this because the hit after that one (hiero) did 5k because it was solid shelled.

What counters spark on WB? Solid shell, Occult (which also gives you a mage in attack gear who just used half their genie on spark),Soul of fire,cornered beast, if no skills crit literally just standing still counters spark on WB sometimes.

You don't script, you don't use a complete def set or a str set vs mage, you mix them. Diluting the effectiveness of both. Don't get me wrong, in a perfect world mage > WB. But iBob can still hieroglitch me in my def armor because he uses optimal gear and script.
solid shield = rarely saves since 1st hit always procs. and mostly u hit 46k ggwp?
occult? this shit fails like a mother ***er if it had the legit % of 90% i wouldn't qq, either ways even if i use it u have energy to badge leap and wait for genie to refill ggwp? mario gameplay
ibob is a tryhard. and i was wrong to fight you in full str knowing i get heiroed with this cancer shit. p.s my def set is only missing 4% rmd. i don't need to script to win, since i already win.. only reason i lost was that i gave up on my own build just to get the 1v1s faster tho it doesnt end in my favor cause of the lack of defense. 46k ***ing 46k just like that ***ing cancer mario gameplay with occult failing like shit and rain stone procing like its 80% the fuk is wrong with this shit.
y cry bcuz bad

game unfair QQ
life hard QQ
i click instead of script QQ

pw is game for handicapped ppl that want to sht talk unknowns & send smiles to edate

go play competitive game if u want balance guy
not yet fan gotta quit this game when i 1st beat it with no cheats + handicapped 
Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 12:30 am by mousta
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Brother i know where this is going
if you dare to script
i swear to Ra and isis ill delete you bruh
Scripting doesnt save you
not yet fan gotta quit this game when i 1st beat it with no cheats + handicapped
y call me fan fam thought we was cool but apparently u want me to cool u
no chance of beating good players with wb fam come i giv u my EA nd u make win yes?

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
y call me fan fam thought we was cool but apparently u want me to cool u
no chance of beating good players with wb fam come i giv u my EA nd u make win yes?
LOOOOOOOL you're never a fan fam you my fam it was a typo. and nah bruh i wanna make the win with the wb 

Deejay

Occult isnt nerfed lmao it works perfectly fine for me it almost never fails and I have 110 str on my genie

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
Occult isnt nerfed lmao it works perfectly fine for me it almost never fails and I have 110 str on my genie
i cant be that unlucky to fail 9 occults ? maybe the % is fuked for wbss. or that shit was just extremely unlucky.. and i know what you mean, its hilarious when my occult fails sometimes vs a sin/seeker and their occult procs. it makes me shed tears

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
I have noticed that lately too. My occult procs like shit, it used to proc ok. Some people saw me 1v1 and LOLed so hard about my procrate, instead of my supposed 80% i literally have a proc rate of 30% in a lot of fight. I got some videos showing that too.
So i asked agatio about it since i was sure he played with the proc rate. He said occult ice proc rate was never touched. I firstly believed but after some more fights i saw this is impossible. I miss 50% of my occults as an average lmao.
Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 03:56 am by Colorblind

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
In all seriousness tho
kera knows i always miss my occult every time i 1v1 and i use a 110str genie i miss my KDs and Occults alot
he knows it cause we 1v1 alot Now am NOT ASKING for a boost just saying that my stuff misses alot
I can even log in right now and show you xd 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I love you Kera but these Barb threads getting repetitive. 

Offline bob

my occult rarely fails, coz my genie has 130 str, though recently I have started to notice it failing a bit more frequently..
But it's probably just my luck.

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
I think by removing the Barbarian class from the game, it'll solve this issue.