Epic Perfect World

Boost Barbarian class KD to 60% the old ratios

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
script is bad, 

wb need kd boost - atk boost - def boost 
ea need atk boost
wiz need atk boost *remove spark* - inc energy used
bm need atk boost *10 atk*
mystic/veno r8 rpd base def nerf plis 
veno 0 def nerf inc cd
psy level 11 souls plox
Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 05:46 pm by mousta
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Holy shit brother
i never thought you were this type
:)) :)) :)) i loled so hard 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
Holy shit brother
i never thought you were this type
:)) :)) :)) i loled so hard
i am raging so hard man LOOOOOOOOOOOL, i poped a fuking vein

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
i am raging so hard man LOOOOOOOOOOOL, i poped a fuking vein
You need to up ur game
why you getting sweaty over pixels man
you turning into domgrath asking for buffs and nerfs  :))
but keep it up
you making me laugh  :)) :))

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
You need to up ur game
why you getting sweaty over pixels man
you turning into domgrath asking for buffs and nerfs  :))
but keep it up
you making me laugh  :)) :))
shit least you havin the fun of it l0l

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I still lub u tho boo. :-[

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
I still lub u tho boo. :-[
this shit was gay and cancer, ill never fight full str again vs a mg 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
in all honesty i believed that i don't care if barbarian class got nerfed cause i was skilled already to kill the opponent all the time when i try.. well today i actually tried and i lost two matches against my own well. and i am completely disgusted of how shit the occult % is and how easy it is to overcome with badge which is lower energy and used by classes only which have advantage of kiting or surviving without using their genie with least effort. idgf if you nerf barb's defense - give me my ***ing demon 60% KD and my ***ing 90% of occult proc you ***ing gay server.
Agatio nerfed Occult Ice & Knockdown, my video's have more than confirmed this.. More and more people are starting to see it too..

#FreeBarbarians

Racism at it's finest.

Stop letting Archers cry and act like victims and keep getting boosted when nerfing an already horribly luck-based class

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Man am getting destroyed in BNS by a npc atm fkkkkkkk

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Stop letting Archers cry and act like victims and keep getting boosted when nerfing an already horribly luck-based class
Agreed about EA's, sick of the strongest class in game crying and asking for more special shit when they already have exclusive mag/phys ring access, the easiest class to max channel on, bot's made to cast your DD skills and remove the end lag for you, ea special custom blessing. What more do you want ffs?

No other class gets even 1/10th of what special treatment ea gets. EA's asking for even more buffs is cancer.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
 idgf if you nerf barb's defense - give me my ***ing demon 60% KD and my ***ing 90% of occult proc you ***ing gay server.
THIS
Man am getting destroyed in BNS by a npc atm fkkkkkkk
get good rofl

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Agreed about EA's, sick of the strongest class in game crying and asking for more special shit when they already have exclusive mag/phys ring access, the easiest class to max channel on, bot's made to cast your DD skills and remove the end lag for you, ea special custom blessing. What more do you want ffs?

No other class gets even 1/10th of what special treatment ea gets. EA's asking for even more buffs is cancer.
EAs are 1hit class whut else you want  :-X if anything they should boost their attack and the defense with 6 attk/def lvs their damage is low and WBs can tank them easi

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
EAs are 1hit class whut else you want :-X if anything they should boost their attack and the defense with 6 attk/def lvs their damage is low and WBs can tank them easi
Tell that to the playoff scores. WB tanks everything easy if you focus on tanking. Bar mage if you don't have SOF. EA still hits everyone else hella hard.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
Tell that to the playoff scores. WB tanks everything easy if you focus on tanking. Bar mage if you don't have SOF. EA still hits everyone else hella hard.
taking 46k from a mg, is quiet the most hard shit, specially when it only cost so 60-80 energy? undodgable shit of 0 cast