• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
I hope u do know that goes both ways, right?  :-X
Always does Paulo, always does.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
I hope u do know that goes both ways, right?  :-X
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL tbh im getting kinda bored cuz they answer a bit late :tiger-2:
Oh shut it you, you tremendously ludicrous foul wank monkey gobbler anus sphincter and an enormous excuse of a weab. I hope your biscuit head crumbles with your insanely daft mind you filthy putrid sponge muncher.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
  • Characters: NarutoKyuubi
  • Faction: Artifex
Oh shut it you, you tremendously ludicrous foul wank monkey gobbler anus sphincter  enormous excuse of a weab. I hope your biscuit head crumbles with your insanely daft mind you filthy putrid sponge muncher.
No O:-)

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
  • Characters: KitsuneBi
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Oh shut it you, you tremendously ludicrous foul wank monkey gobbler anus sphincter and an enormous excuse of a weab. I hope your biscuit head crumbles with your insanely daft mind you filthy putrid sponge muncher.

:normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-14:

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
No O:-)
Rebellious swine your childish cock mingling acts will not be forgiven, you irritable bucket gurgling oinker.
Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 12:36 pm by ConZenT
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
Rebellious swine your childish cock mingly acts will not be forgiven, you irritable bucketing gurgling oinker.
No plz stahp qq my e-feels are hurt atm

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
No plz stahp qq my e-feels are hurt atm
You immensely foolish minge flap tickler how dare you quote me. Outright madness I tell ya
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
You immensely foolish minge flap tickler how dare you quote me. Outright madness I tell ya
Im sorry okay?? :'(

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Im sorry okay?? :'(
Bow to me disgusting peasant
♡ Bellend ♡
Im sorry okay?? :'(
going to rape ur mum then steal ur bike btch nigga best stop talking bak to my nigga ConZent

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
going to **** ur mum then steal ur bike btch nigga best stop talking bak to my nigga ConZent

Bow to me disgusting peasant

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
  • Characters: KitsuneBi
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
You pompous British lime fruit :police:

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
going to **** ur mum then steal ur bike btch nigga best stop talking bak to my nigga ConZent
I love you, slightly homo.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
Im changing the subject? i think within this "book page" i explained pretty well to u why 1v1'ing with my sage barb would be pointless, udk how to read or its just dark in there?

noone sayd to go with barb :) go whith whatever class u wanna go 9/10 you will lose tough thats meybe the reason ur backing down so hard a simple ye s or no isn't hard m8 just get ur sh!t done i'm not here for a little talk with you i got better things to do so is it gonna be a 1v1 or not so i can move on and let u just behind my back where your place is :)

and btw if u think a sage barb is not good to 1v1 noone sayd its gonna easy 

Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 01:30 pm by Tyroth

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Who's the weird looking zombie pirate in your avatar/post?