Epic Perfect World

Tyroth vs anarchy_

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★

OmegaRa

I mean if the argument goes against Ruthless or Ex-Ruthless members you could 1v1 me o:

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
  • Characters: NarutoKyuubi
  • Faction: Artifex
Then go with barb rofl and what butthurt ? Cuz of some TT ? Rofl if ruthless was that good like people sayd and had so much skill th en show me in a 1v1 for it will propably be Hammer / 3spark / occult / aps / Hammer / aps /stun and camp Tiger and spam solid shield no wonder Ur barb is ez u see u dont have to main it to know it rofl dont change subject just 1v1 yes or no

People sleep u know
First of all u onion brain im sage barb, which means i cant spark and aps like im demon (for ur information it is possible but its pointless) and that also means that im mostly a mass PK build and not 1v1. Stop trying to show off with ur 1v1, the only thing u prove is how much good u script, not how much good u've become. Also u called me ez barb huh? I guess to become good i must CC just 1 person in whole mass PK like u do, sadly i aint that butthurt, sorry :'(. Last but not least, the fact u brought up ruthless and all this TT really proves the fact how much butthurt u are. Oh and i love to have a kid begging me for 1v1, makes me feel special ty Mordy :-* :))
Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 09:59 am by NarutoKyuubi

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
Oh wow Paulo you are one smart potato :)

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
Oh wow Paulo you are one smart potato :)
Ah yes, unlike u i am a smart smart one Tero, ty O:-)

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
First of all u onion brain im sage barb, which means i cant spark and aps like im demon (for ur information it is possible but its pointless) and that also means that im mostly a mass PK build and not 1v1. Stop trying to show off with ur 1v1, the only thing u prove is how much good u script, not how much good u've become. Also u called me ez barb huh? I guess to become good i must CC just 1 person in whole mass PK like u do, sadly i aint that butthurt, sorry :'(. Last but not least, the fact u brought up ruthless and all this TT really proves the fact how much butthurt u are. Oh and i love to have a kid begging me for 1v1, makes me feel special ty Mordy :-* :))
Still Ur changing the subject , why ?
Instead of saying yes or no u rather to make a book page rofl 

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
Still Ur changing the subject , why ?
Instead of saying yes or no u rather to make a book page rofl
Im changing the subject? i think within this "book page" i explained pretty well to u why 1v1'ing with my sage barb would be pointless, udk how to read or its just dark in there? 

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
Ah yes, unlike u i am a smart smart one Tero, ty O:-)
You just keep throwing those punches Paulo? I am not undermining your intelligence in any way but if that's they way you still want to play it, all good. Just says a lot more about you :)

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
In This Thread:

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
In This Thread:
Sooo what you basically saying it's not like

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
You just keep throwing those punches Paulo? I am not undermining your intelligence in any way but if that's they way you still want to play it, all good. Just says a lot more about you :)
I hope u do know that goes both ways, right?  :-X

In This Thread:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL tbh im getting kinda bored cuz they answer a bit late :tiger-2: