Epic Perfect World

Poll

Do you want back the "armor breaker stones"?

Yes.
2 (14.3%)
No.
12 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Unfair?

Offline jonas169

• Beginner
Like many of us know, those stones have been removed, but there are still many players who have them. So how about us? The new players? We vote like them , but why we can't get those stones? It is unfair. Many of use want them but there aren't more stones. Make something please with that. Get them back or removed all of the gear with them .

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
No need to make a poll. Amor crush stones will not be back, due to balance porpuses.

They are still in some fist or claws or dual edges, none of this classes, are actually that dangerous, with them. They were removed from Sins. sinse they were the only actually benefit from it.

They will not be availeble anymore.

About the ones that exist, Like many other things, its preeks of being a old player.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Fibre

No need to make a poll. Amor crush stones will not be back, due to balance porpuses.

They are still in some fist or claws or dual edges, none of this classes, are actually that dangerous, with them. They were removed from Sins. sinse they were the only actually benefit from it.

They will not be availeble anymore.

About the ones that exist, Like many other things, its preeks of being a old player.

most likely ppls who still have them are gm's or agatios rl frends...... + anyway they are still same dangerous even every class... ppls not 1on1 most of times.. just get sin whit ppl who have that and voila. same thing than having stone on sin..

but yeah ofc thats not benefit sin.. xD

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
Agatio has worked rather hard of getting these removed from the server, if you notice that almost all barb's have had them removed; same with sins. Personally, I don't feel as if it makes a difference at this point, seeing how rare they are. Adding them back would be a rather bad idea though.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Fibre

but still some of ppls are allowed to keep them even thou agatio knows they have them.
and i got answer on other gm that agatio say that some ppls are allowed to keep them.. just wondering why?
like i say before most likely that ppls are gm's normal chars or agatios rl frends

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
If Agatio knows certain people have them, and he allows them to keep them, then that is his decision and you shouldn't question his judgement. I'm 100% sure he wouldn't do anything to imbalance the game in any way.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
To be fair to all:  If the stone has been removed and taken away from some...Then everyone who plays this server should NOT be allowed to have \ use it.  It should not matter if you are a "old " player reaping the benefits of a "perk" ( as Watchtower wrote ) Be fair to each and every one of us, either make it possible for all to have or take it out of game play all together.
 :rolleyes:

Offline jonas169

• Beginner
there are still many BMs who have them. Removed them from everywhere , that is gonna be fair.

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
Once again i will refraise since ppl seamed to not understand.

They were removed from the game, to prevent Sins and barbs to get it. And purged from both of this classes.

All the other classes are still allowed to have it. Yet due to we cant make this stones availeble to only certain classes they were removed from the game.

Now this Thread is closed, since ppl, do not know how to writte their opinions without makeing staments that have no sense at all.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto