Epic Perfect World

Do you love me ?

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
away from all the nerf/useless boring threads

i've come with an idea to entertain this community and to prove to them that us men has 100000x good heart than females .

so today i was bored ,, and i wanted to know which gender is better which is more awesome .. who's filled with love

obviously it turned out to be > males < 

here is the reason why:
i've asked few males " do you love me " all of them immediately answer hell yeah .. such a warm heart an amazing souls men has.. they dont even judge ur they dont need to know who you are .. your color .. our economy level .. all they care about is simply to make your happy 

Palm Springs commercial photography
Palm Springs commercial photography"
Palm Springs commercial photography"
watch female's answer

my question for you women ... why you full of hate !!!!!

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
we don't know you that's why D :
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
I think guys say yes because they think they have a chance with you.
I rather have a guy to tell me NO or idk u if i ask that question.

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
dont mind those rejections, i love you :monkey-15: come to me, call me papi

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Women too scared of d8rape

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
we don't know you that's why D :
Women are smarter. (((((((((((((: 

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
women have bigger hearts than men. your little experiment is irrelevant as it has no real context, and pming random people (assuming they are random and not your friends, guildmates, or yourself) doesn't prove anything. in order to get accurate results you should be doing this with a certain number of people from both genders (lets say 5) to pm a certain number of random people "do you love me?" (lets say 30-40). this is how focus groups work, this is how science experiments work. or double blind studies.

and now come the posts from haters saying i know nothing of these things or that i'm wrong.

i don't see the women "full of hate". more like they don't say "i love you" to some random guy that they dont know, which isn't hateful, its smart. its the way life is. you have to earn a womans love. receiving love from a woman that isn't earned is what we call a slut. a REAL woman doesn't need to tel random people they love them to feel good about themselves. they feel good about themselves because of what they do in life. same with men.

PLUS look at it from they're point of view. they probably think you're a creeper. from the guys standpoint its "bromance".

but yeah. your point is irrelevant.

Offline oke

women have bigger hearts than men. your little experiment is irrelevant as it has no real context, and pming random people (assuming they are random and not your friends, guildmates, or yourself) doesn't prove anything. in order to get accurate results you should be doing this with a certain number of people from both genders (lets say 5) to pm a certain number of random people "do you love me?" (lets say 30-40). this is how focus groups work, this is how science experiments work. or double blind studies.

and now come the posts from haters saying i know nothing of these things or that i'm wrong.

i don't see the women "full of hate". more like they don't say "i love you" to some random guy that they dont know, which isn't hateful, its smart. its the way life is. you have to earn a womans love. receiving love from a woman that isn't earned is what we call a slut. a REAL woman doesn't need to tel random people they love them to feel good about themselves. they feel good about themselves because of what they do in life. same with men.

PLUS look at it from they're point of view. they probably think you're a creeper. from the guys standpoint its "bromance".

shut the *** up

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

I think you took this topic a lil bit too seriously, bruh.

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
                                                                                             Nah to the ah to the no, no, no
My name is no
My sign is no
My number is no
You need to let it go
You need to let it go
Need to let it go
My name is no
My sign is no
My number is no
You need to let it go
You need to let it go
Need to let it go

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
so then this is just a poor attempt at a joke then?

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt

LMFAO

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
ahhahahahhaha
ahahahahahhahahha
hahahahhahahahahahah
hahahhahhahahahhahahah 
Silly person you shoulda opend up with the girls like
"Hey i got 320k ec and 10 alt accounts to farm " "do you love me?"
Females in here vegans  :-X

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
I love you bro xoxoxoxoxxox -w- ^__^ !!

kitty stew

What in the name of Talos did you just say to me, you milk drinker? I’ll have you know I am the Dragonborn, and I’ve been on numerous raids on dragons and I have over 300 dragon souls. I am trained in the Thu’um and I’m the top archer in the entire Imperial Legion. You are nothing to me but just another enemy. I will kill you with arrows the likes of which has never been seen before on Nirn, mark my words. You think you can just say that to me over the webs created by the Dwemer? Think again, milk drinker. As we speak I am contacting my Dark Brotherhood assassins across Tamriel and your hold is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Call Storm shout, milk drinker. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call Mundus. You are going to be sent to Aetherius, milk drinker. I can be at any hold, any time, and can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Thu’um. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Imperial Legion and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Mundus, you milk drinker. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” opinionated statement was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you fool. I will shout fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re dead, milk drinker.