Epic Perfect World

Hello, it's me. Another nerf thread is in-com-ing!

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Just to be clear, I don't identify myself with this statement.

It's okay, most of the community agrees. 

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist who vapes and crossfits 4 times a week and im also a male feminist as I identify myself as a pastafarian apache helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death and if you dont agree with me You're an ignorant arrogant globaphobic bigot sexist lesbian.
This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist who vapes and crossfits 4 times a week and im also a male feminist as I identify myself as a pastafarian apache helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death and if you dont agree with me You're an ignorant arrogant globaphobic bigot sexist lesbian.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's okay, most of the community agrees.
You input me something I never wrote and now you're bringing up post that had totally different meaning. Not nice.

kitty stew

did you just copy that comment off unknown on youtube of one of Adele songs ? ? ? or do you use a bot that comment for you the most classy comments that gets a lot of likes ??

as our resident poster learns for the first time what copypasta is

they grow up so fast  :tiger-14:

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
did you just copy that comment off unknown on youtube of one of Adele songs ? ? ? or do you use a bot that comment for you the most classy comments that gets a lot of likes ??
Oh fck he found out about my copypasta bot. I'm ruined.

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
  • Faction: For Harambe
buff barbarians they are weak vs script give us all x3 wrist pls I fkin waste 300k ec + idk how many retarded elements pls my barbarian students are struggling 

~Global, the developer of wbs and sage of wisdom
Sin : SCOOP / Master     
Barb: Global     
Archer: Deoxy
BMs : Scrubsea / Subsea

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
You input me something I never wrote and now you're bringing up post that had totally different meaning. Not nice.
Just admit it agaytio. Let the hate flow through you, why pretend? 

We all remember the time dom made one of his nerf threads so you threatened to nerf barb instead just for giggles and caused a national crisis LOL.

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
  • Faction: For Harambe

We all remember the time dom made one of his nerf threads so you threatened to nerf barb instead just for giggles and caused a national crisis LOL.
BAN INCOMING LOOOOOOOOOOL EVERYONE GET DOWN 
Sin : SCOOP / Master     
Barb: Global     
Archer: Deoxy
BMs : Scrubsea / Subsea

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
if that's the way to be a GM you and ( someone ) would be the first people to be GMs
? ? ? 
That would never happen.  :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
buff barbarians they are weak vs script give us all x3 wrist pls I fkin waste 300k ec + idk how many retarded elements pls my barbarian students are struggling

~Global, the developer of wbs and sage of wisdom
global autist too

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Oh damn
am 1 day late to lay some baits
damn
xdxddxdxdxdxdxdxx

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Holy crap just noticed this and lol'd