Epic Perfect World

little question for venos on this server!

Offline mayumi

• Beginner
Well not just venos but if u know how to help me plz answer c: First of all im rly new to this server (my first private server). I have been playing veno for 4 years so ik how to play the class, im now asking what kinda build u, my fellow venos go for, I myself like HA veno but building one on pwi was kinda hard, how it works here and is veno on this server more of a support or a DD class?

ty in advance, mayumi

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
at first we had 2 builds for venos, AA and HA, but we made like some restrictions on the weapons. we had for example magic sword, glaive, wand for AA builds and we made Patakas for HA, with this we had some comments about it and we are about to change it, we gonna have weapons for both builds, so players can choose whichever weapon they wanna use with whiever build they want (this means that we will have for example 2 patakas, 1 mag 1 str).

about playing one...i never used one for a real purpposes, i had one on PWI but barely used it :/
i can tell this has nothing to do with PWI, on the farming aspect i mean. we here work based on Epic Coins (this item is used for almost everything u need here) so farm this ones  :-\

i would say DD or Supp is all about what u want...can't really tell u to go this way or that way  :rolleyes:

Offline Sevraj

• GodsLeftHand
U can easy build a HA veno here....but i like more pure magic ones...is more a DD class here from when u can get all morai skills easy...

Tali

I have a demonic pure magic AA veno. There is also a sage HA veno in my faction. Our pdef/mdef values are almost the same, but swapped. So TBH both are viable, you'd just have to get used to being gimped heavily in magic if you go HA, of course, and you won't be able to get r8r armor, which gives some pretty good attk/def lvl bonuses.

Offline lucyღ

• <3
  • Characters: Iucy
I see a lot of both AA and HA Venos on this server, but I myself am a HA veno. I find it a lot more fun in the pk aspects and I dont die as easily. Though obviously the sacrifices are a pain, but worth it cos Im happy with my survivability. I was a AA veno on the pwi server, and I hated it lol.

Tali

I see a lot of both AA and HA Venos on this server, but I myself am a HA veno. I find it a lot more fun in the pk aspects and I dont die as easily. Though obviously the sacrifices are a pain, but worth it cos Im happy with my survivability. I was a AA veno on the pwi server, and I hated it lol.

I always wondered, is the pdef of a HA veno as good as an AA with a lot of DEF levels? Tali has almost 60 DEF levels with her DEF wep and never dies as easily in human form with it.  :-[

EDIT: She has only 13k pdef in human however.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Personally, I think it depends on what you wanna do.
Do you wanna tank more or kill more?

YourBody

Well not just venos but if u know how to help me plz answer c: First of all im rly new to this server (my first private server). I have been playing veno for 4 years so ik how to play the class, im now asking what kinda build u, my fellow venos go for, I myself like HA veno but building one on pwi was kinda hard, how it works here and is veno on this server more of a support or a DD class?

ty in advance, mayumi

HA/LA Venos were awesome on Pwi. Epw is a balanced server and i play robe but as a holy veno. You're not as squishy as you would be ,just need the right genie to be a good surviving DD class. I tried HA veno once ,my damage wasn't that bad and i was really hard to take down (but i couldnt kill either ,was le debuff machine) but this server has alot of psy/mg furying' your ass,so they are gonna hurt you massively which is why imo robe is a better option and you obviously know a thing or two about veno^^ So wouldn't be that big of an issue. Even if you go dark ,a lil more squishy being robe but you have your lovely anti stun and other skills which can help you ''tank'' for awhile if you time it right. R8 Veno, idk really. Not my kind of gamestyle to have alot of damage output(def and attack levels) but  you cast slow. I personally like to hit hard and kill fast. Can always try both and see how it goes but gearing up HA at a low level is difficult

Tali

but you cast slow.

IIRC, veno's animation caps out at -50% channeling, I never found -chann useful for venos.

YourBody

IIRC, veno's animation caps out at -50% channeling, I never found -chann useful for venos.

Oh it is? Never really noticed it here, will check once i get r8 myself.

Tali

Oh it is? Never really noticed it here, will check once i get r8 myself.

Yeah, honestly you can still get your -chann on gear and such, but there are some stats on r8 amour that is a definite upgrade, such as the 10% Pdef  :monkey-34:

YourBody

Yeah, honestly you can still get your -chann on gear and such, but there are some stats on r8 amour that is a definite upgrade, such as the 10% Pdef  :monkey-34:

Wow i really didn't know that! Cheers for sharing those vital info Tali, will have to start working on r8 then.

Tali

Wow i really didn't know that! Cheers for sharing those vital info Tali, will have to start working on r8 then.

Good luck! It gets frustrating sometimes, but just remember if one piece isn't working out, move on and try another.  :monkey-47:

Offline mayumi

• Beginner
ty a lot for all of the answers c: i think i have made up my mind and i will build my normal HA sage purge machine veno c; cya in game!

~ mayumi

Offline Nerlda

• Confidence born of ignorance
I have a demonic pure magic AA veno. There is also a sage HA veno in my faction. Our pdef/mdef values are almost the same, but swapped. So TBH both are viable, you'd just have to get used to being gimped heavily in magic if you go HA, of course, and you won't be able to get r8r armor, which gives some pretty good attk/def lvl bonuses.

but i am not pure HA i am La/Ha aps built :smiley: 2.0-2.2 with pataka with claws (Lunar-Nirvana claws +20atk lv and -0.05 int)  i am 2.86-4,00 aps with genie skill , but this is my pve build for tw i go pure HA