• Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
kiss kiss Sweden  :-* nice1 brow xoxo
Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 02:57 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Well getting the boss kill and picking up the drops is kinda the whole point of the event, one would think that after years you would have known that. We aren't there just to test out water pk  :normal-16: :normal-16: :normal-16:
I'm not even suprised you guys focus pve more now, last pks i could attend were awful and mega boring.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
If you wish to find out who people are a good hint would be to look at their profile like so: Or by clicking on their name: honestly, it's really not that complicated. :pig-23:

Well getting the boss kill and picking up the drops is kinda the whole point of the event, one would think that after years you would have known that. We aren't there just to test out water pk :normal-16: :normal-16: :normal-16:

Idol has spoken

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I'm not even suprised you guys focus pve more now, last pks i could attend were awful and mega boring.

yeah the pve is incredibly more interesting than the pk you guys have been giving us for a while now, at least we get something useful from the pve

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 That true tyrants almost always have 30+ ppl not to mention 15 wrs lol ... ( neutral PoV ) .
 Nice video .

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
Nice video boss i liked the intro tho lmao 
Fun DT as usual ;) great job Apollumi 

Offline zyz

• Faction: Apollumi
And who are you again?
roflmao....i'm prolly ganna regret even responding to u....

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex
nice editing LOOOOOOOL, very fun dt guys, btw tyrant do u want to make deal to team up and exterminate cockroaches ( ducks ) every pk and dt before we kill each other
This is hilarious. You cry about some imaginary "holy alliance" and Ducks helping Tyrants every pk you lose yet you want to make holy alliance to kill Ducks. How ironic... :tiger-42:

Most Apoll have permanent ego goggles on and actually think they can compete gvg with Tyrants. Only time you dont get wiped in minutes is when Ducks are helping you by focusing Tyrants. But yeah grats on your DT win. Apoll PVE winners 2k16.

Insanity

many sad morons

good video brother trappe kiss kiss

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
This is hilarious. You cry about some imaginary "holy alliance" and Ducks helping Tyrants every pk you lose yet you want to make holy alliance to kill Ducks. How ironic... :tiger-42:

Most Apoll have permanent ego goggles on and actually think they can compete gvg with Tyrants. Only time you dont get wiped in minutes is when Ducks are helping you by focusing Tyrants. But yeah grats on your DT win. Apoll PVE winners 2k16.
hilarious a little cockroach like you thinks you actually matter in pk
i feel like i'm dead

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex
hilarious a little cockroach like you thinks you actually matter in pk
Yo dont hate bro, Im just out here farming free kills. I agree, I am a cockroach that doesnt matter, please continue to ignore me in PK. :tiger-8:

OmegaRa

The amount of ego over a single video is amusing.

Actually no, it's nothing new. 

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
wtb id stone for 5k-6k if u are jew pm me in game Aheddd idk how many Ds.. just WC for me

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1

"We have to wait for Apollumi to show up so we can pk" that has been said by a Ducks veno ;) too bad i didnt SS. So can you guys compete with them? Cute Warning wanna be
Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 06:36 pm by Demonaa

PURGATORY

"We have to wait for Apollumi to show up so we can pk" that has been said by a Ducks veno ;) too bad i didnt SS. So can you guys compete with them? Cute Warning wanna be
Lmfao ye rekt retards