Epic Perfect World

dtdtdtdpkpkdtdtpk

PURGATORY

I'll be honest, this type of ambiance where we're easily interrupted by a single side faction is horribly annoying.

It'll be fun once we reach TW :-) No interruptions!
Only one of us can counter the side nonfaction succesfully and u guys didn't

OmegaRa

Only one of us can counter the side nonfaction succesfully and u guys didn't
None of us did.
Even then I still enjoyed watching Nimy's PvP video over this one.... I'm more of a not-so-massive-scale mass PvPer. Kind of like Old other server where everyone's on each other.
Throwback to Hang☆Over vs Aftermath vs Defiance  :-[

Offline zyz

• Faction: Apollumi
Tuesday, May 17th 2016
                     Week 15th, attempts of winning DT still proves unsuccessful. We have exhausted every known resource and possibility of beating Apollumi...all attempts...proved futile. Spawn killing, outnumbering and even ganking them with ducks, all have failed, unable to get enough players with the necessary skills to defeat Apollumi's winning streak...I have given up all hope and believe that we will continue to a 2nd rate guild with loud mouths.

Sincerely Hidan

- Hidan's Diary

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Tuesday, May 17th 2016
                     Week 15th, attempts of winning DT still proves unsuccessful. We have exhausted every known resource and possibility of beating Apollumi...all attempts...proved futile. Spawn killing, outnumbering and even ganking them with ducks, all have failed, unable to get enough players with the necessary skills to defeat Apollumi's winning streak...I have given up all hope and believe that we will continue to a 2nd rate guild with loud mouths.

Sincerely Hidan

- Hidan's Diary
Getting boss kill is good reason to be proud lol
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
another reason is wiping your guild countless times with ducks behind us
nice video losar but where is my MLG tactic recorded of winning dt ? ? ?
Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 02:21 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠
i feel like i'm dead

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Well getting the boss kill and picking up the drops is kinda the whole point of the event, one would think that after years you would have known that. We aren't there just to test out water pk  :normal-16: :normal-16: :normal-16:
Tuesday, May 17th 2016
                     Week 15th, attempts of winning DT still proves unsuccessful. We have exhausted every known resource and possibility of beating Apollumi...all attempts...proved futile. Spawn killing, outnumbering and even ganking them with ducks, all have failed, unable to get enough players with the necessary skills to defeat Apollumi's winning streak...I have given up all hope and believe that we will continue to a 2nd rate guild with loud mouths.

Sincerely Hidan

- Hidan's Diary
And who are you again?

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
And who are you again?
If you wish to find out who people are a good hint would be to look at their profile like so: 
Or by clicking on their name: 
honestly, it's really not that complicated.  :pig-23:

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
And who are you again?
Use it then throw it away damn!

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Use it then throw it away damn!
Oops.

Offline asdfstreytytr

• Faction: .

PURGATORY

Well getting the boss kill and picking up the drops is kinda the whole point of the event, one would think that after years you would have known that. We aren't there just to test out water pk  :normal-16: :normal-16: :normal-16:
Idol gaby

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
And who are you again?
who the *** are you to ask that LMFAO
i feel like i'm dead

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
who the *** are you to ask that LMFAO
Zzzzzz why she say that ... Wants attention ...