Epic Perfect World

Ring Class required???

why there is "class required" on the rings?
can you remove it pls? 
so i can make more or less cool char? like "magic" barb or wizzard with axe's? {and yes it's just for fun to make chars like that xD) but i can't use phy rings on magic class. :o
So tell me what you think  8)

Angelica

It's like this for balance purposes, so people can't camp phy rings on a magic class/mag rings on a phy class for extra defense. I doubt it's going to be removed.

PURGATORY

It's like this for balance purposes, so people can't camp phy rings on a magic class/mag rings on a phy class for extra defense. I doubt it's going to be removed.
It was implemented just recently

Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 09:26 am by Damaged

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Unless youre an archer of course. Then it's all G.

lulu

Unless youre an archer of course. Then it's all G.
Unless, ofc, you planned on using your r8 ring ;)

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
You can script both rings, not just 1. Irrelevant post.
hmmm maybe it could give little def on phy or mag, but at the same time atk is getting lover too)
hope they will remove it :-X

kitty stew

hmmm maybe it could give little def on phy or mag, but at the same time atk is getting lover too) hope they will remove it :-X
lol   
How about add rings with phy atk for mag classes same like dragon ones but with the only difference that they will give you instead of phy def same mag def
like add for both mag and phy classes just one ring:
for phy it would be mag atk stats ring (with phy def)
for mag it would be phy atk stats ring (with mag def)
with same class requrired  :P
so it would make game at least little bit more fun xD
can you do that? :D

lulu

How about add rings with phy atk for mag classes same like dragon ones but with the only difference that they will give you instead of phy def same mag def like add for both mag and phy classes just one ring: for phy it would be mag atk stats ring (with phy def) for mag it would be phy atk stats ring (with mag def) with same class requrired :P so it would make game at least little bit more fun xD can you do that? :D
Can't be done and you know it (extremely hardcoded, Alpha.r-1)
Can't be done and you know it (extremely hardcoded, Alpha.r-1)
i have no idea what is Alpha.r-1  :o

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I don't know any eas that run double mag ring wdf.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
give infinite r8 rings so everyone can script at least 10 sets :police:

Offline BlackStab

It's like this for balance purposes, so people can't camp phy rings on a magic class/mag rings on a phy class for extra defense.I doubt it's going to be removed.
Except for eas ofc... :-\ not broken class at all. Before you say anything about eas being squishy, sins are just as squishy and restricted to might rings.