yes
20 (33.9%)
no
30 (50.8%)
maybe yes but lower amount of atk levels
9 (15.3%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Voting closed: June 03, 2016, 07:47 pm

+20 atk levels (maybe less to try it out)

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
No...just no..
omg why so noob.... 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
clueless... sins and other people with just dragon gear are able to beat r8 fully geared people... you don't know what is an outplay? not to mention u can use 2 dragon gear sets, one with atk stones one with vit stones..... just swap few parts for effect....... gosh...couldn't of said it any betterold as shit l0l, what, what, what what, what

dragon set is invalid in this game, and you talking about gear swapping then many don't know how to use script or what is script, 
Dude, you wan't bring this game like a one way trip, today you suggest for atk stone, when its fail then suggest for def stone, LOOOL
it's pointless thread     

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
No...just no..
Simply because of the fact that people have wasted thousands of EC making a def set so they wont get dropped by randoms.Stop complaining about people scripting/camping def/using buff...get off your butt and work for your shit..you can do the same things they do so stop crying,tired of these 'balance' threads.

Also,dont bother quoting me cuz i wont reply,i hardly ever come on forums.Bye
i kill all with no script. i am trying to give other people better chances.
dragon set is invalid in this game, and you talking about gear swapping then many don't know how to use script or what is script,
Dude, you wan't bring this game like a one way trip, today you suggest for atk stone, when its fail then suggest for def stone, LOOOL
it's pointless thread    
i dont need script. if atk stones get implemented ill actually start scripting. and no the atk stones are to balance defense aka, ppl dies faster, no need for def stones to fix that.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i swear i have no words for how retarded you and your suggestions are....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
i swear i have no words for how retarded you and your suggestions are....
oh look am watched, 20% warning. pwi fuker coming at me, gtfo
anyone with brains will know that this gonna break the scripting meta , 1v1s wont last more than 5 min top 

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
-1, sorry is game breaking.
Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 08:00 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
-1, sorry is game breaking.
you don't realize how good this suggestion is, its gameplay based, if you get caught in atk gear killed, if u get caught in def gear killed, it will be skill based gameplay....... it will bring back old epw
Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 08:00 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Viversum

• bye
you don't realize how good this suggestion is, its gameplay based, if you get caught in atk gear killed, if u get caught in def gear killed, it will be skill based gameplay....... it will bring back old epw
You don't realize , more than half game say no..... The game ist fine so.....

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
i kill all with no script. i am trying to give other people better chances.i dont need script. if atk stones get implemented ill actually start scripting. and no the atk stones are to balance defense aka, ppl dies faster, no need for def stones to fix that.
tell me why peoples using def gears? why peoples using script? simply because they want survive long...
54 additional atk lvl will dis balance this game, nobody can't survive with 90+ def when attackers have 160+ atk lvl     

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
You don't realize , more than half game say no..... The game ist fine so.....
no -1

noobs my man noobs... i am giving a chance for noobs to be usefull and actually do dmg on scripters. and giving people who are good a chance to annihilate scripters ... any good scripter/player would do way better with those stones... its new meta
tell me why peoples using def gears? why peoples using script? simply because they want survive long...
54 additional atk lvl will dis balance this game, nobody can't survive with 90+ def when attackers have 160+ atk lvl    
u dont understand the fact, that if one of the two players get stunned with nothing else to save him, he is dead.. way shorter 1v1s, way more balanced fun pk

Offline Viversum

• bye
Just think of the magical classes, what about the channeling we stones would lose -12 channeling, I guess ... fack off on the 6 attack lvl ... this thread should be closed thanks! It's not hate :)

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
Just think of the magical classes, what about the channeling we stones would lose -12 channeling, I guess ... fack off on the 6 attack lvl ... this thread should be closed thanks! It's not hate :)
-12 channeling for 12 atk levels LOL, and thats only on weapon, imagine if socketed into armor... ggwp atk levels. you're wacked man

Offline Viversum

• bye
-12 channeling for 12 atk levels LOL, and thats only on weapon, imagine if socketed into armor... ggwp atk levels. you're wacked man
You say 6 attack lvl no 12 refl.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
You say 6 attack lvl no 12 refl.
yes i fuked up. i meant 6 atk levels on wep, thats alot man.. ok i calculate for you - 78 atk levels more if socketed on all the gear, holy fuk man.... 78 atk levels for just 12 ct... do the maths and comparison