yes
20 (33.9%)
no
30 (50.8%)
maybe yes but lower amount of atk levels
9 (15.3%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Voting closed: June 03, 2016, 07:47 pm

+20 atk levels (maybe less to try it out)

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
If you're going to suggest something at least get me or zack to write it out

But actually +1 on increasing attack levels. I don't know why Epic aims to balance defense levels and attack levels with it's current gear, everyone can get 90 +- def/att level just by switching gears.

Vendetta is a good example on how to avoid the whole defense camping thing, sure r8 weapons were in the game so you could get +30 def lvls, but peoples base stats were sitting around 50 defense levels and 130 attack levels or so. Basically the attack levels were always much higher than the def, which eliminated camping pretty easily and the only "OP defense classes" were psychics who were unkillable in white.

Add 20 attack levels to every class and see the change, we can always experiment on beta servers to see how it goes ^_~.  

20 attack levels, since it'd obviously be too much if it were doubled like they were on vendetta since it's high chan to low chan server comparison.
damn son you didnt lie about your word writing skeels
Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 07:57 am by ☠EvilTouch☠
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline MoonGoddess

• Sage
  • ヽ( ´¬`)ノ
  • Characters: MoonGoddessƪ(‾.‾“)┐

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
you want 54 additional atk lvl replace with vit stones? 20k hp magic classes isn't good enough in either pvp or pve
-1 becz its Pointless 

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Make EPW Balanced Again
Oh wait
it was never balanced  :(

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
you want 54 additional atk lvl replace with vit stones? 20k hp magic classes isn't good enough in either pvp or pve
-1 becz its Pointless
thats the idea, some people will gladly put these stones in their atk gears, to swap and atk... you're dumb.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
thats the idea, some people will gladly put these stones in their atk gears, to swap and atk... you're dumb.
what happen with others who have only one gears ? 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
what happen with others who have only one gears ?
they are in defense gear, or w.e u call it their gear is, once they slip catch the other opponent in atk gear, aka having atk stones and no vit stones = dead

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
they are in defense gear, or w.e u call it their gear is, once they slip catch the other opponent in atk gear, aka having atk stones and no vit stones = dead
def gears not much help in mass pk, and its take .01sec if magic class come with 20k hp

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
def gears not much help in mass pk, and its take .01sec if magic class come with 20k hp
you're so clueless omg... magic classes in def gear with vit stones would still have amount of hp -_- focus nig stop listening with yo butt - only another magic class with atk stones would be able to do high dmg to it - they would still die cause low hp and low defense ;), its a dual sword its gonna spice things up

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
+1 bc arab xD
ya 3ion el arab  :-* O:-)

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
you're so clueless omg... magic classes in def gear with vit stones would still have amount of hp -_- focus nig stop listening with yo butt - only another magic class with atk stones would be able to do high dmg to it - they would still die cause low hp and low defense ;), its a dual sword its gonna spice things up
yes I'm defending, because I don't like this game become a script game play or gear game play, I saw many who still using requirement gears, ur only one side thinking, u don't know sin or barb will be how much op if they got 54 additional atk lvl,
if you wanna really helping server, then go write down a good suggestion, ill surely give you + 1   

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
yes I'm defending, because I don't like this game become a script game play or gear game play, I saw many who still using requirement gears, ur only one side thinking, u don't know sin or barb will be how much op if they got 54 additional atk lvl,
if you wanna really helping server, then go write down a good suggestion, ill surely give you + 1  
all classes will get same attack levels if all use full atk stone gear. idk why complain?

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
clueless... sins and other people with just dragon gear are able to beat r8 fully geared people... you don't know what is an outplay? not to mention u can use 2 dragon gear sets, one with atk stones one with vit stones..... just swap few parts for effect....... gosh...
all classes will get same attack levels if all use full atk stone gear. idk why complain?
couldn't of said it any better
Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 07:59 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Yone

• Characters: Yone, _Huggles
No...just no..
Simply because of the fact that people have wasted thousands of EC making a def set so they wont get dropped by randoms.Stop complaining about people scripting/camping def/using buff...get off your butt and work for your shit..you can do the same things they do so stop crying,tired of these 'balance' threads.

Also,dont bother quoting me cuz i wont reply,i hardly ever come on forums.Bye
Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 04:57 am by zCuddles