Epic Perfect World

Certain people focusing others cause they cant grow up (Rant Topic)

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
You know its sad when people have to focus others cause they want to be petty. Yeah go after a group thats trying to lcl just cause you have it of for two people ita kind of petty if u asked me. You guys know who you are as well. Like we have left you alone yet you still target us. Just leave us alone
It happens fam. I still have people hate targetting me from 2 years ago 😂

Offline AvaSofia💞💋

• MrsLopez
  • RiseUpFromTheBottom
  • Characters: AvaSofia, Naiyeli, SelenaEstrella
  • Faction: EpicGods
OK SO LETS SEE>>>>>HMM WHO WAS IT THAT CALLED SOMEONE THE C WORD? HMMMM  AND THAN WHO GOT KICKED FROM AE CAUSE OF THAT WORD?
#Karma

Offline AvaSofia💞💋

• MrsLopez
  • RiseUpFromTheBottom
BUT THATS OK RIGHT>>>YOU KNOW WHEN NEF COMES TO OUR AFK SPOT KNOWING AE CAMPS HERE TOO AND GANKED SYN'S EP>>>>AND GETS MAD QQING ABOUT HER SIGGING.....AND DONT FORGET HOW IT TOOK 6 PPL TO KILL YOUR EA AS YOU CLAIM YET LETS SEE I'M PRETTY SURE REFRESH CAN 1 SHOT YOU.
'
#Karma

Offline AvaSofia💞💋

• MrsLopez
  • RiseUpFromTheBottom

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
This useless thread lmaoooo :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
these are just pixels dont mind them  ;)

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
GM don't close please.. need to pass more popcorn around. All fun.
Who needs? 

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Who needs?
Do share please
Also where my draw????

Offline AvaSofia💞💋

• MrsLopez
  • RiseUpFromTheBottom
#Karma

Offline Synamon

Who needs?
SHARE PL0X  :'(

Offline King EL Jefe

• Beginner
You know its sad when people have to focus others cause they want to be petty. Yeah go after a group thats trying to lcl just cause you have it of for two people ita kind of petty if u asked me. You guys know who you are as well. Like we have left you alone yet you still target us. Just leave us alone
No its just sad when you think the game revolves around you and yes i did sit at your afk spot because you claimed we were stalking you so i showed you what a stalker was and now you crying about it grow the *** up or grow some damn balls and fight about it but dont QQ QQ QQ its getting old

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
No its just sad when you think the game revolves around you and yes i did sit at your afk spot because you claimed we were stalking you so i showed you what a stalker was and now you crying about it grow the *** up or grow some damn balls and fight about it but dont QQ QQ QQ its getting old
why do you stalk people you stupeed fuk l0l. you don't do that. how would you feel if i say ill ip track you and ill post your infos and your family infos on social media, then ill get people to spam you with shit. < p.s that's the easiest i can do. 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline akora17

• Moderated
  • Miss Fortune
  • Faction: Night Run
way to take the bait 

Offline Synamon

Stalk me too senpai.  :-[

Offline Synamon

why do you stalk people you stupeed fuk l0l. you don't do that. how would you feel if i say ill ip track you and ill post your infos and your family infos on social media, then ill get people to spam you with shit. < p.s that's the easiest i can do.
Come stalk me bby.  :normal-8: