Epic Perfect World

Can't find tm squad

Offline ⇝Fetti⇜

• ♦Back On My Bullshit♦
  • Characters: Galaxy
  • Faction: Tyrants
Ok send me account info I do it when I get back home.
Dude your sig... reminds me so much of someone ... they who must not be named LMFAOOO :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Dude your sig... reminds me so much of someone ... they who must not be named LMFAOOO :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
I'm f u c k i n g d e a d 
:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13:

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
make 1 player able to do it cause i can solo but have to wait for noobs
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Yeah change this TM sht already even tho i got my cape back when you had todo 1423423423 runs make another option to get cape like craft it with supply/ETs/EC or add some mats that drop from a boss in TT just for cape

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
+1 to make it 1 player can solo :)

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
Well i don't see the problem on making TM with more interests for people to make it.
I remenber the times i used to do TM on my main to get it , like , everyday in world chat there was more than 5+ squads. Now you don't really see people searching for a squad to make it , idk i suggest it to give some kind of reward ( Like , ec's , Event token , supply tokens , damas or PE, or spirit of defense) , or make it a bh , i don't know Q.Q
i thought you could turn the medals into supply tokens?

Angelica

i thought you could turn the medals into supply tokens?
Indeed, they can be exchanged for 15 st/run.

Offline Eden

• I'm a Ghost <3
  • Characters: Expressed
  • Faction: ArtofWar
Well i don't see the problem on making TM with more interests for people to make it.
I remenber the times i used to do TM on my main to get it , like , everyday in world chat there was more than 5+ squads. Now you don't really see people searching for a squad to make it , idk i suggest it to give some kind of reward ( Like , ec's , Event token , supply tokens , damas or PE, or spirit of defense) , or make it a bh , i don't know Q.Q
+1