Epic Perfect World

Adding Pe to TM runs

whale hunter

I don't know if that's really necessary since you can get damas from ST. With all the other things that have came up for adding PE/increasing PE rates, I'd say -1, just imo.
shutup u
noob spammernormal-3

whale hunter

ye +1 by the time some1 gets 12 run done he will have like 30-40 PE which is a nice boost I guess but each run is 20 min ish
make reward 3-4 or 5
don't really care if he adds it or notnormal-2

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
ye +1 by the time some1 gets 12 run done he will have like 30-40 PE which is a nice boost I guess but each run is 20 min ish
make reward 3-4 or 5
don't really care if he adds it or notnormal-2
20-minutes?
Each run is like 5 minutes.

-1 to this thread -- the only change to TM should be a slight Supply Token bump.
There are so many ways to gain PE already (100+ rerolls day if not lazy), especially if Aga bumps GV back up to 20/run.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

whale hunter

20-minutes?

-1 to this thread -- the only change to TM should be a slight Supply Token bump.
There are so many ways to gain PE already (100+ rerolls day if not lazy), especially if Aga bumps GV back up to 20/run.
it takes 10-15 min but ye don't really care if he adds them or not LOL

kitty stew

it takes 10-15 min but ye don't really care if he adds them or not LOL
you farming bronzes?

Offline Supermean

20-minutes?

Jesus Christ and this ppl nowadays... Lets say even if they add 1 than they will get less by your logic of 5 min per run from TM than from gv, u wont get more, u will get same s*** amount if u do 10 tm runs or 1 gv, since u cant do both in the same time, damn logic of ppl. Thats why i said before add 1-2 of Agatios choice, not more and its boring to do GV to be 40 min littearly afk there, reward ammount is the same, just an another way to obtain it.

Offline WooD

• Fail
  • Characters: _WooD_/HaaD
  • Faction: ArchEnemy <3

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
theres a bot script which lets you do pv in autoloops, as long as you have a puller like a bm/ss with buff pills
and its 5-6 mins per run... youll lose if you take longer...
so even if the reward is 1 pe per run you make 12 PE per hr with 2 buff pills and 12 sutra/vac depending on prog

set it overnight or something for 8-10 hrs you get round 120 pe per day...

so unless you change the mobs in the instance to something stronger/ alotta varied mobs with more range + debuffs
no.

your kungfu is goot

Offline Supermean

theres a bot script which lets you do pv in autoloops, as long as you have a puller like a bm/ss with buff pills
and its 5-6 mins per run... youll lose if you take longer...
so even if the reward is 1 pe per run you make 12 PE per hr with 2 buff pills and 12 sutra/vac depending on prog

set it overnight or something for 8-10 hrs you get round 120 pe per day...

so unless you change the mobs in the instance to something stronger/ alotta varied mobs with more range + debuffs
no.
And what has to do pv with tm? And if it even existed for tm aswell, where is the difference then between 40 min afk gv 10 pe reward and tm 40 min 10 pe reward?

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
And what has to do pv with tm? And if it even existed for tm aswell, where is the difference then between 40 min afk gv 10 pe reward and tm 40 min 10 pe reward?
tm* not pv my bad... I blame auto correct...
well the 40 min gv is hard to afk in before maybe but now it aint easy to just afk and get it done with in 40 mins especially if you solo gv with alts instead of having people help you,.......and compared to a program that runs your tm for you without you even having to open client.... I'm sure your "beyond wifes heel size" iq will help you figure it out ^_^

your kungfu is goot

Offline Supermean

tm* not pv my bad... I blame auto correct...
well the 40 min gv is hard to afk in before maybe but now it aint easy to just afk and get it done with in 40 mins especially if you solo gv with alts instead of having people help you,.......and compared to a program that runs your tm for you without you even having to open client.... I'm sure your "beyond wifes heel size" iq will help you figure it out ^_^
With a bit of brain used on a daily basis you would figure out how to still do  :police:

Forgot to add, since for pw bots exist there is surely a script aswell for gv, probably for most instances.
Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 05:24 pm by SuperMeaN