Epic Perfect World

Adding Pe to TM runs

Offline Supermean

Hello,

Thought about some suggestion today, since GV give 20 ( one-time)/ 10 PE per run  +25 Damas and FSP 10 PE per run + 24 FSC, how about to add to TM 1-2 PE per run so ppl have more choice of obtaining PE, if they wanna do GV they can reshape more with damas, if they need EC or FSC for war avatars they can do FSP and since i seen ppl suggested to add option with PE to engrave ornaments, why not to add 1-2 PE per TM run so ppl have more choices what to do for their needs and it wouldnt hurt economy and it would help for new ppl to find easier TM runs for Cape + rewards would be balanced with existing PE rewarding instances.

+1/-1? Discuss.  :normal-1: :normal-1:
Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 07:29 pm by SuperMeaN

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I don't know if that's really necessary since you can get damas from ST. With all the other things that have came up for adding PE/increasing PE rates, I'd say -1, just imo. 

Offline Supermean

I don't know if that's really necessary since you can get damas from ST. With all the other things that have came up for adding PE/increasing PE rates, I'd say -1, just imo.
Tbh, i brought up this suggestion since ppl wanted that Agatio add Engraves with PE, but TM itself isnt worth it for the few ST u get from it, so i thought Agatio could add 1-2 PE not more so it equals to the rewards of other instances and ppl could decide if they would with the ST they obtain engrave or exchange them for Damas and it would help new ppl get faster cape because they would find easier TM run Squads and since GV is boring just afking 40 minutes it would be something for a change.
Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 07:47 pm by SuperMeaN

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
i agree, +1 this would let new geared chars  join in the runs for cape with people that are in it just for the PE

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
i agree, +1 this would let new geared chars  join in the runs for cape with people that are in it just for the PE
^
+1
More opportunity for new players to get the r8 hones/stats they want without the hassle of worrying about it later.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Stole my suggestion!! +1

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
didnt read
l0l

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
+100000000000000

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
+1                   

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

kitty stew

it's only sensible if medals can be converted to PE, rather than just adding PE to anything and everything

Deejay

Offline Supermean

it's only sensible if medals can be converted to PE, rather than just adding PE to anything and everything
Tbh i thought about it aswell, but ppl wouldnt find it worth enough to do still TM's, since every of the named instances i added before gives an extra besides the PE and it wouldnt be harmful for the server as i explained before and it would be nice for both old and new players.
P.S: If it would be added that we can exchange the Medals for the 1-2 PE's wouldnt be worth it the time and the instance would remain dead, but if they would add more their donation income would decrease since ppl would spam it for rolls.
Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 09:35 pm by SuperMeaN

Offline Korwen

• Frenchy
  • Characters: Korwen
  • Faction: Apollumi
i'd rather have PE with TM runs that HDD imo.
GET OUTTA MY WAY

Korwen's Store