Epic Perfect World

Poll

RDT removed from Gear Parts (Weapons remain)

Yes (I got skills)
No (Im a pussy)
Skill over Gear ;)

RDT Balance

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
>Implying WB isn't luck based completely

>Implying I haven't seen Kera die a lot to certain MG's

>Implying Kera didn't just make a knockdown thread for the same reasons I do (lol would you look at that)

You delusional little puppies actually believe you're elite when in reality it's nothing more but luck.

Not really sure which loser you are. ZackBot or MarkBot, either way you both have been completely shredded on any class you've fought me on aside from Spark+1-4 gameplay on MG's.

I'm assuming Mark considering I completely annihilated you on Stajson before you ragererolled to Sin LMAO
(Even though Burdette, Chill, and other Hack-EA have literally no issues killing barbs)

It's kind of funny how you criticiZe me when it comes to WB vs MG, but here you are crying about EA vs WB (Same scenario)

Hypocrisy at its finest & certainly nothing new
Like where is the proof you beat me rofl, you keep saying it but I'm still here sitting clueless trying to remember when you beat me on ea.

And burdette,chill etc. having no issues killign wb a but a moron like you who can't even lock or use survival skills/items properly can survive for 10+ minutes
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
then. If zTaurox can(and did)literally afk tank tobi (105 att lvl ea or so)
[Citation Needed]

more talking out of your ass as per usual Zack. Back something up for a change lmfao

Like where is the proof you beat me rofl, you keep saying it but I'm still here sitting clueless trying to remember when you beat me on ea.
30 minute 1v1's @ Dragons End, you end up JUMPING OFF THE CLIFF after the 30 minute-mark after 'Best EA Stajson' can't kill a damn APS barb with X3 int wrists.

Pretty sure that fight happened infront of what? 10-15 Tyrant members?

Didn't even bother making a video of that, haven't seen your EA since.

You couldn't manage to kill "worst wb domgrath" as the self proclaimed "best ea" yet Chill, Prodigy even don't even struggle to kill wb's

You must be a new level of awful by your own standards

(nice 2v1 btw nerds, doesn't change the fact you're a bunch of plebs talking out of your asses with 0 factual evidence behind any of the retarded EA claims you're making)

>Implying WB isn't luck based completely

>Implying I haven't seen Kera die a lot to certain MG's

>Implying Kera didn't just make a knockdown thread for the same reasons I do (lol would you look at that)

You delusional little puppies actually believe you're elite when in reality it's nothing more but luck.

Not really sure which loser you are. ZackBot or MarkBot, either way you both have been completely shredded on any class you've fought me on aside from Spark+1-4 gameplay on MG's.

I'm assuming Mark considering I completely annihilated you on Stajson before you ragererolled to Sin LMAO
(Even though Burdette, Chill, and other Hack-EA have literally no issues killing barbs)

It's kind of funny how you criticiZe me when it comes to WB vs MG, but here you are crying about EA vs WB (Same scenario)

Hypocrisy at its finest.
The only class you've beaten me on is Sin after I played for a few days, wasn't even actually 1 vs 1's, just me ***ing around and coming out of SZ like I usually do when bored. 3-0 to my EA, 50-0 to my MG. You're literally the definition of cringe mixed with autism rofl. You complain so much about spark but lose 1 vs 1's where it isn't used, but that aside, you're gameplay is just overall garbage (main problem).

You've been 500-0'd on every class by both of us, and it's honestly sad at this point.

Regardless, WB isn't luck based. Kera is consistent, he does die to "certain MGs", but he is literally the best WB on the server atm, all without script, and with shit ms.

Rather than crying on the forums about everything, maybe try watching and learning from Kera.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
[Citation Needed]

more talking out of your ass as per usual Zack. Back something up for a change lmfao
30 minute 1v1's @ Dragons End, you end up JUMPING OFF THE CLIFF after the 30 minute-mark after 'Best EA Stajson' can't kill a damn APS barb with X3 int wrists.

You couldn't manage to kill "worst wb domgrath" as the self proclaimed "best ea" yet Chill, Prodigy even don't even struggle to kill wb's

(nice 2v1 btw nerds, doesn't change the fact you're a bunch of plebs talking out of your asses with 0 factual evidence behind any of the retarded EA claims you're making)
Must be sad if you couldn't kill 2x ct ea in 40 minutes, should consider rerolling class fam. And you never did kill me in that 1v1, all that happened was me leaping in wrong direction, you're there trying to tickle my charm, and in the end firstblood or w.e loser mage was there killed me ^_~ come back to me when you can tick my charm. 

Instead of crying should learn to lock properly and not waste sutra 10 seconds into fight fam,.
♡ Bellend ♡
[Citation Needed]

I remember the 1 vs 1, he was literally playing around (and opening saying it in local chat). Spent half the time APSing you with fists, and the 1 vs 1 ended with some random interrupting it. Call it a win though, I guess 50-1 isn't that bad.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
The only class you've beaten me on is Sin after I played for a few days, wasn't even actually 1 vs 1's, just me ***ing around and coming out of SZ like I usually do when bored. 3-0 to my EA, 50-0 to my MG. You're literally the definition of cringe mixed with autism rofl. You complain so much about spark but lose 1 vs 1's where it isn't used, but that aside, you're gameplay is just overall garbage (main problem).

You've been 500-0'd on every class by both of us, and it's honestly sad at this point.

Regardless, WB isn't luck based. Kera is consistent, he does die to "certain MGs", but he is literally the best WB on the server atm, all without script, and with shit ms.

Rather than crying on the forums about everything, maybe try watching and learning from Kera.
1v1 me WB vs EA. (When the *** have I ever 1v1'd you on Toby? LMAO) more talking out of your ass. How classic.

WB is completely luck-based. If the knockdown procs, you're good, if it doesn't? You can't do shit.

Kera made a ***ing thread about that not even 3 days ago you retarded moron.

Kera's name is literally a meme to you, isn't it?  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Oh look. A nerf thread. Wow, haven't seen one of them things before.  :rolleyes:

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Kera just argues for the sake of arguing, he doesn't complain because there's anything under powered or overpowered.

Countless of skype histories I can find of him just admitting to it, he just does it for fun.
♡ Bellend ♡
1v1 me WB vs EA. (When the *** have I ever 1v1'd you on Toby? LMAO) more talking out of your ass. How classic.

WB is completely luck-based. If the knockdown procs, you're good, if it doesn't? You can't do shit.

Kera made a ***ing thread about that not even 3 days ago you retarded moron.

Kera's name is literally a meme to you, isn't it?  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
The guy that can't even beat an AoW EA asking for a RM. Cringe.

Kera has mild autism, but that doesn't change the fact that he's a pretty good player. A skill that goes through anti-stun with a low cooldown (that already procs a majority of the time), having anything over a 60% proc rate would be retarded.

Kera just argues for the sake of arguing, he doesn't complain because there's anything under powered or overpowered.

Countless of skype histories I can find of him just admitting to it, he just does it for fun.
ur triggering me right now

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Oh, dom is defending the super nerfed barbs on forums again, my hero.

On a serious note, whoever keeps easying him should let him win a few rounds to spare us these threads.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Oh, dom is defending the super nerfed barbs on forums again, my hero.

On a serious note, whoever keeps easying him should let him win a few rounds to spare us these threads.
Can we include Global in the allowing of winning a few rounds too or is that a nono?

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
Remove the set bonuses and that's a good enough nerf to RDT.

LordZarak

Kera and Dom both experienced players and I struggle to pk both on no def 1v1 mostly because of my gear all though I have no trouble pking unexperienced WB's. This game is all about who is most experienced with its class hence determine the outcome but with option to be unkillable, the game has lost its essence. If Agito take action on this alot of egos will be checked naturally I gurantee you that. Won't be balanced off the bat most likely but would be alot more balanced than as it is. Tbh I could be close to unkillable on next level shit since I've got x3 def all parts n bow but I never use, meanwhile I get shit offensive stats. Don't compare dicks here, Simply + or -
Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 02:53 am by Zarak

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
Oh look. A nerf thread. Wow, haven't seen one of them things before.  :rolleyes:
+1.

I'm just here for the notification now.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead