Epic Perfect World

STs from NW and wondrous spring not given

Offline Meru

• Noobie Artist
  • Characters: RoVie xxMeruxx
  • Faction: HellRazor
I experienced this just a while ago after NW.. i don't have a screenshot since i wasnt expecting this to happen.I have 22 Supply tokens before NW then I got 329 ST from mail then deleted the mail.. when i checked my inv, there are still 22 STs.. i tried relogging and nothing happened.. still 22 STS.. I tried doing wondrous spring and the 30 STs still didnt arrive.. only got the 15ec.. after reset, i tried wondrous spring again and same thing happened.. still 22 STs.. I have screenies of the end of my wondrous springs quest.. I really need those STs..  :'(

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Best I can come up with is try convert 1 ST into something and see if the value updates, because it even showed in the chat.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.

Offline Meru

• Noobie Artist
thanks s lot heartless ^-^.. maybe i didnt notice because of sleepiness and why it didnt just add to the existing STs.. 

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
thanks s lot heartless ^-^.. maybe i didnt notice because of sleepiness and why it didnt just add to the existing STs..
idk, happens to me too if I have sts in my inv before I collect my NW reward.

lulu

it'll add to the first stack of STs in your inventory, unless it's full. Not a bug.

Offline Meru

• Noobie Artist
I didnt have another stack of Sts.. there was only a 22 pcs of STs and maybe a blank space. i think it went to the blank space and made another stack

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Are you getting the ST's normally now or you still have issues with them ?

Offline Meru

• Noobie Artist
im getting it normally now thanks ET.. I'll just watch out again if ever it starts making another stack. ^_^

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
 :-X *Uses PS to make 30 ST look like 2 stacks of 999*  :o Please gm fix me i got bugged  :'(

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
they move to another stack lol
jopaer/Mercenary