Epic Perfect World

Barb and WR needs boost!!

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
If you need Dragon Rising to stun lock, you need to learn how to stun lock.

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
says the BM who doesn't PK on BM :D ahahahha stunlock is old Fasion man on 1.3.6 now there's genie bye bye stunlock :D

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
says the BM who doesn't PK on BM :D ahahahha stunlock is old Fasion man on 1.3.6 now there's genie bye bye stunlock :D

You said no bm can get a decent stunlock? have you ever 1v1ed SinRogue? He kept me in stun for 4 min in our last 1v1 lol... 
* just remove scripting it makes worthless noobs think they are pros
* + 1 Boost WR dmg + Dragon rising skill since there's no WR can get a solid stunlock + HF with all the genie skills ( if you 1 v1 good player who won't use faith at the fist 2 sec of the fight ) - if you not going to give BMs this skill make it never miss cuz its broken and misses on magic classes and remove all the other knockdowns to make it fair ( barb and veno )
* -1 don't boost barb just remove knockdown and make his stun 100%
* + 1 NErf Venos and remove knockdowns and chi eating
* why Sins can have x3 int on R8 chest and WR can't even have x1 ... which makes all aps WRs use Dragon set and lose 25 DEF and AT lvl which makes them useless why EA s can get x3 chant and x3 int on every piece of the R8 armour ... EAs  can get Insta cast and Demon Ea can get 3.33 aps with Bow nicely done
* seekers and psy are extremely tanky and annoying with the scripting
i'd suggest  allow BMs R8 to get x2 int on chest and x1 on Pants  or x1 on pants x1 on chest and x1 on Boots R8 Fists are still useless and can get 3.33 with 3 spark demon on Dragon set ( if it's ATK Fists)
again just remove scripting it makes paper noobs doesn't need to kite they stand there and tank you then stun you > switch to Attack gears and 2 shot you  
the game doesn't require skill anymore

who is me to talk ?? just a passenger

Removing script is impossible that is what Agatio said... IF yoou arent happy just go look at my guide to how to make Wb/Wr strong again on page3-4 of this thread im sure youll enjoy the tip

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
SinRogue yea man you mean Raul he is a good BM no doubt but 1 among server ??
Removing script is impossible that is what Agatio said... IF yoou arent happy just go look at my guide to how to make Wb/Wr strong again on page3-4 of this thread im sure youll enjoy the tip
there are other ways to deal with scripters Agatio could do things like .... check the +3 atk lvl stones thread 

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
SinRogue yea man you mean Raul he is a good BM no doubt but 1 among server ??
there are other ways to deal with scripters Agatio could do things like .... check the +3 atk lvl stones thread

+3 attack lvl stones will deal with script ? LMFAO Dude go play minecraft... You do not know enough about game

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
says the BM who doesn't PK on BM :D ahahahha stunlock is old Fasion man on 1.3.6 now there's genie bye bye stunlock :D
What? I've been playing WR for years lol?

Offline Joey

• Joey
  • Characters: Joey
Please buff barbs because knockdown is so ridiculously weak and fails all the time, why would GMs give barbs such a poor stunlock skill that has such a high cooldown. I mean like 3 spark aps barbs cant kill people in 1 knockdown anymore they have to use occult too, this is stupidly unfair please buff barb knockdown.

Make it 100% chance to knockdown even through tidal for 4 seconds with a 3 second cooldown and letting the ability stack.

Barb was never made to be played attack rate, people on this server have mixed all different types of gear up to achieve what they want. Barbs were initially created to be tanks or strength base characters, so play them like that. If not don't complain when they're not op enough even though most people would probably rate them as one of the most overpowered.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Guise please buff wf, make transformation every second. So annoying to go into fox form, purge and want to switch out and can't. GM help ):`

Oh god shut up already

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Guise please buff wf, make transformation every second. So annoying to go into fox form, purge and want to switch out and can't. GM help ):`
YES and lower malefic cd and summer sprint cd 5 sec for fair gameplay, all vote +1
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
YES and lower malefic cd and summer sprint cd 5 sec for fair gameplay, all vote +1
Shiit just lower ss cd and I'll be totally happy  :normal-2:

Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki
I think what we need is to just adjust in the new era of epic pw brother. Now we just need to learn how to become a great macro/script clicker. Nothing bad on this meta.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
I will not let this stand! 
As long as my fingers can move
As long as script is in this game
As long as mexicans cry for not getting food stamps
I WILL NOT REST UNTIL SCRIPT IS GONE!
We need a new head game master who is a master XxH4X0RxX that can wipe this madness!
Theres no need for buffs or nerfs
Dont be fooled!
This is all the script playing us! Its all the script's doing! 
OPEN YUR EYES PERFECT WORLD OPEN THEMM DAMN ITT

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
boost my black vodo GM .. S+ cards are retarded gave classes more def lvls than the total attack levels amount of giving by my black vodo

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron