• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
Lol barb most oppest class atm against phys classes 

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
I highly doubt you even play WB to be allowed to say they're fine
I dont play them but they do deal heavy dmg when full dph.
If a barb have a gof weapon and im caught in their zerk, thats a 1 shot.
They are perfectly fine. and plus they got all them def buffs including Corned Beast.

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
Barb's will never be boosted because Agatio doesn't like me

/thread
LOL true..

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Give barb Black Clever  :P

Give barb Black Clever  :P
lol we have winner

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
I highly doubt you even play WB to be allowed to say they're fine
/? 
mate, going from playing an ea to a barb for a few days...extremely tanky class - dont even need to be smart to tank on wb...low dmg? are you high? full str build barbs hit like a fking nuke! I was pking with 118 spirit w.o realising and still found the class very easy...says a lot tbh

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
  • Characters: UchMadara
  • Faction: Augustine
mate, going from playing an ea to a barb for a few days...extremely tanky class - dont even need to be smart to tank on wb...low dmg? are you high? full str build barbs hit like a fking nuke! I was pking with 118 spirit w.o realising and still found the class very easy...says a lot tbh
why do u try to explain... 

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Snap back to reality

:))                        

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Barb has now become the worst class in the game thanks to scripting.

Barbs have had little advantage bestowed upon them in relation to additional defense in fights because they would otherwise start fights in r8 defensive gear  (assuming they are fighting any ranged class/sin). More so, they have gained a very minute advantage in being able to switch to attack gear since it's not a very large increase in dmg between attacking r8 set to def r8 set.

However, all other classes except wr have gained a momumental advantage in defense and can in 0.0001 sec switch from tanking to hitting you with insane dmg
which is ridiculous.

Because of how low the dmg barbs deal on other classes thanks to script it is almost redudant to even play these classes anymore.

To make it clear if its not clear enough what I'm saying, all of the classes have gained advantage from being able to script, but Barbarians and again maybe bm's aswell, have gained the least advantage as they would otherwise be "tanky" wheres all other classes in my opinion have gained far greater advantage because they can now tank and also be massive DD classes.

I want to suggest a boost in the attack of barbs and bms. This could perhaps be in a boost in attack levels in the dragon weapons or whatever. I haven't thought this out as it what would be the best solution to this. Hopefully, someone who has given it more thought can suggest something more sensible.

I would like to ask for people to comment constructively and not just comment that I'm a retard for suggesting this without any kind of explanation as to why this would not work.
While i agree that wrs should gain a small damage boost, i dont think it will quite happen since a solid stunlock from a wr with hf can kill most sht, exception to HA classes cause pdef. I cant quite remember when but a couple weeks ago i saw Magestic saying a custom claw for wr is a possibility but an atk level or patk boost wont be coming. As for wb i have no opinion since havent touched wb since april 2k15.

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
  • Faction: For Harambe
Hi. This is a serious topic. You need to buff barbarian class, for they are VERY underpowered. This pleb is correct. First, we must start by increasing purge rate to at least 95% proc chance so we can contest with the venomancer class. Secondly, myself and a couple Gamemasters agree (they will not be mentioned for safety reasons) that their should be a special barbarian only claw that has + 8.00 range on it to contest with the archer scripters. Finally, I HIGHLY suggest that we get a damage boost to at LEAST 60k damage with the new dragon claws. That is all, thank you for your time and consideration for the very serious topic and I really hope it will be fixed soon. Yours truly, 

~GMs and the greatest barbarian in the game, Global
Sin : SCOOP / Master     
Barb: Global     
Archer: Deoxy
BMs : Scrubsea / Subsea

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
Hi. This is a serious topic. You need to buff barbarian class, for they are VERY underpowered. This pleb is correct. First, we must start by increasing purge rate to at least 95% proc chance so we can contest with the venomancer class. Secondly, myself and a couple Gamemasters agree (they will not be mentioned for safety reasons) that their should be a special barbarian only claw that has + 8.00 range on it to contest with the archer scripters. Finally, I HIGHLY suggest that we get a damage boost to at LEAST 60k damage with the new dragon claws. That is all, thank you for your time and consideration for the very serious topic and I really hope it will be fixed soon. Yours truly,

~GMs and the greatest barbarian in the game, Global
You got 2 shot by a non factor psy last night right after  you three sparked ._. How can you be greatest? 

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
You got 2 shot by a non factor psy last night right after  you three sparked ._. How can you be greatest?
delete this comment it's almost as irrelevant as this guys life (holy shit did you just get destroyed) 

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
delete this comment it's almost as irrelevant as this guys life (holy shit did you just get destroyed)
Just mad cause took them a fac sog to down me in dph gear when one of thier psys 2 shot you rofl ma copter

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
Just mad cause took them a fac sog to down me in dph gear when one of thier psys 2 shot you rofl ma copter
see this is you trying to bring up proud moments in front of the public to protect your insecurities, get out of my face and let's get back to the topic and increase proc rate of purge to 95%

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
see this is you trying to bring up proud moments in front of the public to protect your insecurities, get out of my face and let's get back to the topic and increase proc rate of purge to 95%
>implying you are good
>you are aps
>couldnt even kill the wiz
>why changing subject
>afraid to admit you are bad?