Epic Perfect World

Nerf Venos

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
Going with this thread's logic, you could make same complaint about every single class, for example seekers def levels and metal combo or assassins, archers skills (don't event need to comment).
There's no need to nerf anything about skills imho. Class received such skill sets by game devs and you have to accept that. Changing this is always the last resort.
so i thought BM class received Dragon rising skill by game developers ? for crying out loud you man don';t know anything about this game or wtf you talking about ? u don't even play perfect world 

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Another pointless nerf thread. 

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
-1                :(

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
R u using dragon ornaments and u have no r8 armor or weapon with def?
Wf as any other arcane has high dmg lol
The fact u get hit w.o marrow is ur fault not wf's fault
Also wood immune
The chi part u can avoid by locking down ur target
Wr has disadvantage by skillset vs wf and so does any other chi reliant class
Thats why its called counter
U complain too much lol
sebi you talking too much for an aps sin but meh man lockdown your target ? i would love to see you 1 vs 1 any good veno using other class but sin

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
This is why suggestion threads should have approval lmao  :-\ i lost a few braincells reading that.
nah lets please not do that bcuz people wont b able to suggest sht without gm approving it, and this uh entertains some of us.
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
You suck dude... Sorry for saying it straight but there's no need to nerf wfs more than they were nerfed already.

Disrupted

really man im moderated and he isnt?...

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
You suck dude... Sorry for saying it straight but there's no need to nerf wfs more than they were nerfed already.
This right here lol.

also veno pets are squishy af they can be one shot as it is by a mystic I am going to say it point blank it sounds like someone got killed by a veno and is QQing about it. learn to play your class and how to counter against other classes instead of taking the easy way out and scream nerf this and nerf that. venos are not that hard to kill if you know how to kill them ;) 
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
remove my moderation please

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
really man im moderated and he isnt?...
maybe because i offer some good ideas to be discussed also there's no balance on this server if they just make me Developer i would fix out everything 

Disrupted

maybe because i offer some good ideas to be discussed also there's no balance on this server if they just make me Developer i would fix out everything
you make more idiotic ideas than anyone ive ever seen, you are literally the definition of a Hillary Clinton Supporter...