Epic Perfect World

the ms epipw contest question

Offline Zapp

• Retired Staff Member
Both rewards you will get your name and screenshot in the hall of fame. But if people keep QQing because they lost then there might not be another competition.

Offline PandaBear

Well i do think elu had better SS then some of the people who advanced to the finals but also some people didn't follow the 1st objective and still moved on.....

Offline Zapp

• Retired Staff Member
Quoted from the event thread.

Also, this isn't a discussion thread. EVERYONE had good screenshots. Like I said it was a tough decision. The top 8 were picked like this.

Me and AngeLica each made a top 10 list. Players that were on both lists were considered for the top 8. We then had a discussion about why we picked who we picked and our ratings. Elu, you were on 1 list but not the other, that means that you wernt eligeble for the top 8. We were also considering giving all participants a small reward for participating in the first one, but after this I dont know if that will happen.

It's unfortunate, but its just how things worked out. Instead of complaining about it which will change nothing, just say congrats to the finalists and wait for the next one and bounce back to win it, unless you don't want to participate after this one, then that is your choice. Just because you didn't win, dosn't mean that your screenshots sucked or didn't complete the objectives. It just means that you wern't on both lists.

Again, everyones screenshots were great. Better luck next time if there is a next time. <3 ^^

Offline aceyxx

Both rewards you will get your name and screenshot in the hall of fame. But if people keep QQing because they lost then there might not be another competition.

ahh kk thanks for clarifying ^_^.

Also, everyone's going to have to remember, that this is (as far as I know) the FIRST Ms Epic PW contest; there are bound to be areas of improvement on everyone's part. If the contest continues to happen I'm sure competition will get tougher, judging will be tougher and procedures will be more refined. Until then, decisions should just be respected and if you really want to, ask for constructive criticism so that for the next contest, you've got the edge you need (or for the guys, the advantage for when Mr Epic PW rolls around  ;))
Last Edit: Mar 22, 2012, 11:35 am by aceyxx

Offline aceyxx

Since the server is going to be down for an extensive time, does that mean we can get and extension on the deadline? ... I haven't done mine yet and I wasn't anticipating the update to take this long ><!

Offline Zapp

• Retired Staff Member
Yes I will extend the time for another day AFTER server is up.