Epic Perfect World

What is your opinion? Vote and let's see.

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Fps has nothing to do with the host lmao
That's just your shyt PC that can't run 10 year old game. Sorry brow. Do you read anything that you type ? 

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
it is at this point when humanity has found a person more unintelligible then Dom.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
90% chance it's an american idiot complaining about ping, when 70% of server is in europe or close by.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline LinLin

• ?
  • Characters: ...
  • Faction: ...
Ignore these obvious kunts and cast your vote.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Ignore these obvious kunts and cast your vote.
you realise server is based in EU right? if you live America things gunna be slight bit more laggy. maybe get a beefier computer that can handle graphics and scripts rather then qq about their server base.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
you realise server is based in EU right? if you live America things gunna be slight bit more laggy. maybe get a beefier computer that can handle graphics and scripts rather then qq about their server base.
Pretty much this.
Then again, I live in Central US and I rarely lag.
I use simple mods for PVP because everyone and their brother scripts. Before scripting was meta, I didn't need to turn on simple mods for pvp (or anything, really.)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
1. Game fps depends on your PC specs only
2. Ping depends on the server location only, assuming there's no issues with server's network configuration (aside of your internet characteristic and PC specs, but it's the host you got problem with...)
3. Our host meets the requirements for running Perfect World for this player amount just fine. In fact, it's one of best hosts we could possibly get.

also

Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 03:49 pm by Agatio

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
2. Ping depends on the server location only, assuming there's no issues with server's network configuration
3. Our host meets the requirements for running Perfect World for this player amount just fine. In fact, it's one of best hosts we could possibly get.

also

rekt         :normal-2:

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
2. Ping depends on the server location only, assuming there's no issues with server's network configuration (aside of your internet characteristic and PC specs, but just by a tiny bit)

also

Rekt. ROFL

Offline LinLin

• ?
I know all that stuff already not rekt. I want an NA host but that will never happen.

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
I know all that stuff already not rekt. I want an NA host but that will never happen.
just becaus eu want it doesn't mean whole server wants it if u cant deal with the ping then go to pwi na server or seek another server :)

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
2. Ping depends on the server location only, assuming there's no issues with server's network configuration (aside of your internet characteristic and PC specs, but it's the host you got problem with...)

also

Offline LinLin

• ?
LOL ok fine rekt. Damn you morgan freeman!