Epic Perfect World

Tyrants vs Apollumi

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
second hand bottom of the barrel players commenting on skill is the new epw comedy 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
second hand bottom of the barrel players commenting on skill is the new epw comedy
We win, you lose.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline A T X

• I will DDoS You
  • I started with nothing, still got most of it.
  • Characters: AyyTeeEx / LayerSeven
here we go top shelf pvp strategists and skillists xpendable factors epic world stars are here boiz let them tell us how to win pk like they been winning since tyrants came back to server  :normal-2: :normal-2:
ATX Custom UI Shop
Tyrants holds the 2016 Perfect World Record of the fastest 80v80 TW Win - 8 Minutes - Opponent Apollumi
Helping Artifex come up with  Signatures/Ui/Funny Jokes since 1337

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
started from the bottom now we here....started from the bottom now the whole team ***ing here, started from the bottom now we here 

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

LOL second hand comeback, damn you're so good making up "trashtalk?"  :normal-2: :normal-2:
You probably talk about things that you are very close to and it must really hurt you. No other explanation for your really stupid comment.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
started from the bottom now we here....started from the bottom now the whole team ***ing here, started from the bottom now we here
Shut up.

Offline # 𝔘𝔫𝔦𝔮𝔲𝔢

• ❤️
  • ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
I heard apollumi not pking for week after this lmao what they gonna do at tw next week menz
Rofl ok

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
ego on its finest  :normal-2: