pls gm, title is safe for all ages

Offline Kasai

• рассвет <3
  • Faction: Conflate
Nice try Viking
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ilmaooooooooooooo

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Rofl when randoms like kiddo try and be usegul in pk, 5+ deaths in 1 minute. Easy pk fam

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Post fam ; ) don't be an erecho and make up stories. I'm sure you recorded the 1v1s but won't post it cause you already know I recorded it as well : (.

I can always upload the 20 minute video if you'd like, I just never did since I never had incentive to with you being a good doggy lately ^_~, I'm sure you can post your 6~ wins xDD, I can post the rest for you fam.

Offline Drag Queer

• Queerio
  • yass queen slay
  • Characters: Faggattini
  • Faction: 100Homos
Post fam ; ) don't be an erecho and make up stories. I'm sure you recorded the 1v1s but won't post it cause you already know I recorded it as well : (.

I can always upload the 20 minute video if you'd like, I just never did since I never had incentive to with you being a good doggy lately ^_~, I'm sure you can post your 6~ wins xDD, I can post the rest for you fam.
make a 3 minute compilation of my 6 deaths while hiding away yours? "cant beta me loser" erecho vibes going hard on you
ONLY 83% RETARDD MUM HAD MI TESTID

Offline Karim

• Lost 1v1 to Yuri
  • Characters: KrispyKreem
  • Faction: MadArab
damn faye making tyrants looks bad pfft 

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
make a 3 minute compilation of my 6 deaths while hiding away yours? "cant beta me loser" erecho vibes going hard on you
Hey fam it's your responsibility to post yours amiright ^_~ I already know you tryhard more than most so it's safe to assume you'd ss your wins. 
Post fam, we can evaluate it thoroughly on how shit you are.

Offline Drag Queer

• Queerio
  • yass queen slay
Hey fam it's your responsibility to post yours amiright ^_~ I already know you tryhard more than most so it's safe to assume you'd ss your wins.
Post fam, we can evaluate it thoroughly on how shit you are.
i didn't bother ssing or recording any of the fights against a second hand shit sin, even tho all your random wins were getting lucky with gof int you still play like a crippled hobo and it made me cringe so bad when i saw you attempting anything, if you want to renew the video you can 1v1 me again on my sin i didnt log in months, enough clutch for you to get at least 1 win out of 20

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
i didn't bother ssing or recording any of the fights against a second hand shit sin, even tho all your random wins were getting lucky with gof int you still play like a crippled hobo and it made me cringe so bad when i saw you attempting anything, if you want to renew the video you can 1v1 me again on my sin i didnt log in months, enough clutch for you to get at least 1 win out of 20
Lets go ^_~ don't erecho out on me again. I'll be nice and reset the triple kdr I already have against you rofl.

Offline Drag Queer

• Queerio
  • yass queen slay
Lets go ^_~ don't erecho out on me again. I'll be nice and reset the triple kdr I already have against you rofl.
:normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: that's funny to see your hopes so high, be on tomorrow when i get home from uni to stable ping, we'll do it then

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I'm online now, if you are online too lets do it.
Better than throwing comments here  :-\

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
tomorrow when i get home ,we'll do it then
That's settled then.
Just need TheBesterestPlay to accept.
y ppl get baited

ty ET, this time tomorrow i guess?