pls gm, title is safe for all ages

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
Nice try Viking

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Rofl when randoms like kiddo try and be usegul in pk, 5+ deaths in 1 minute. Easy pk fam
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Post fam ; ) don't be an erecho and make up stories. I'm sure you recorded the 1v1s but won't post it cause you already know I recorded it as well : (.

I can always upload the 20 minute video if you'd like, I just never did since I never had incentive to with you being a good doggy lately ^_~, I'm sure you can post your 6~ wins xDD, I can post the rest for you fam.

♡ Bellend ♡

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Post fam ; ) don't be an erecho and make up stories. I'm sure you recorded the 1v1s but won't post it cause you already know I recorded it as well : (.

I can always upload the 20 minute video if you'd like, I just never did since I never had incentive to with you being a good doggy lately ^_~, I'm sure you can post your 6~ wins xDD, I can post the rest for you fam.
make a 3 minute compilation of my 6 deaths while hiding away yours? "cant beta me loser" erecho vibes going hard on you
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
damn faye making tyrants looks bad pfft 

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
make a 3 minute compilation of my 6 deaths while hiding away yours? "cant beta me loser" erecho vibes going hard on you
Hey fam it's your responsibility to post yours amiright ^_~ I already know you tryhard more than most so it's safe to assume you'd ss your wins. 
Post fam, we can evaluate it thoroughly on how shit you are.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Hey fam it's your responsibility to post yours amiright ^_~ I already know you tryhard more than most so it's safe to assume you'd ss your wins.
Post fam, we can evaluate it thoroughly on how shit you are.
i didn't bother ssing or recording any of the fights against a second hand shit sin, even tho all your random wins were getting lucky with gof int you still play like a crippled hobo and it made me cringe so bad when i saw you attempting anything, if you want to renew the video you can 1v1 me again on my sin i didnt log in months, enough clutch for you to get at least 1 win out of 20
i feel like i'm dead

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
i didn't bother ssing or recording any of the fights against a second hand shit sin, even tho all your random wins were getting lucky with gof int you still play like a crippled hobo and it made me cringe so bad when i saw you attempting anything, if you want to renew the video you can 1v1 me again on my sin i didnt log in months, enough clutch for you to get at least 1 win out of 20
Lets go ^_~ don't erecho out on me again. I'll be nice and reset the triple kdr I already have against you rofl.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Lets go ^_~ don't erecho out on me again. I'll be nice and reset the triple kdr I already have against you rofl.
:normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: that's funny to see your hopes so high, be on tomorrow when i get home from uni to stable ping, we'll do it then
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I'm online now, if you are online too lets do it.
Better than throwing comments here  :-\

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
tomorrow when i get home ,we'll do it then
That's settled then.
Just need TheBesterestPlay to accept.
y ppl get baited

ty ET, this time tomorrow i guess?