Epic Perfect World

Psy lvl 11 souls

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
very little tho
:tiger-29: :tiger-48: not you, you op w/o gears 
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
very little tho
:tiger-29: :tiger-48: not you, you op w/o gears
you guys are so cuteeeee omphhhhhhhhhhhh. no psy's dmg is fine, psys defense is outrageous,

OP: i highly think only thing psys need to get is a more spamable this stun trick thing problem solved

We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

OmegaRa

other server is that server that they didn't even knew how to make psy buffs self cast only? reflmaecepter
"The entire server screaming" = you i bet ;D
This has absolutely no relevance to the point he tried to make. "Not being able to make it self cast" does not by any means address the fact it is broken. How about you stick to the topic you try to lay across instead of dissing things that hold no value? Would help in making your input at least 1% important.

-1 On the Lvl 11 Soulforce. Psychics do not need a Longer seal duration (sage) or a 1.2x chance for it to proc (Demon).

they are fine as it is.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Stun duration and silence chance has been adjusted for proper balance. Adding sage/demon versions of these skills would only require them to be nurfed so they won't be too strong and annoying. 

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Stun duration and silence chance has been adjusted for proper balance. Adding sage/demon versions of these skills would only require them to be nurfed so they won't be too strong and annoying.
What about easyer 3x atk lv weps?

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
What about easyer 3x atk lv weps?
What about u roll more than what u get 2pe /day?

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Thanks you for replying but honestly what "annoys" me isnt the proc rate but the fact that you lose 2 seconds of sage seal
Anyways ty again^^

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds
Honestly, I think psychics are fine in terms of attack and skil effectsl. They're and can easily be ridiculously op depending on build.

***It would make a lot more sense to increase phy resis but decrease white voodo defense level***

I would be happy with this⬆

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Yeah, Guys. Let's boost Barbs and neglect a class that's actually underpowered in comparison to other classes..

All joking aside, Level 11 Psy buffs were considered OP before the release of New Horizons, cards, and nuema. I think now it wouldn't be too OP especially with how gear is now too. 

PURGATORY

Yeah, Guys. Let's boost Barbs and neglect a class that's actually underpowered in comparison to other classes..

All joking aside, Level 11 Psy buffs were considered OP before the release of New Horizons, cards, and nuema. I think now it wouldn't be too OP especially with how gear is now too.
Boost my psy yes

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
pls boost tideborn class more

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Thanks you for replying but honestly what "annoys" me isnt the proc rate but the fact that you lose 2 seconds of sage seal
Anyways ty again^^
Sage/demon lv11 silence are the same, 4 secs silence and a bit increase on chance.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
other server had this literally 3 weeks ago and the entire server was screaming for it to be removed

Asks for it now on EPW

Kek'd

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Boost my psy yes
Lmao oh god no
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

PURGATORY

Lmao oh god no