Epic Perfect World

Knock Down

Offline Detrick

• Characters: AUSTIN, Demaniac, Detrick, YoloKing, WingWizard.
Make it 80% chance but increase cool down problem solved. 
Knowledge is power.

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran

The bm's 37% stun skill PROC's more than our 60% demon knockdown and I'm 99% sure Agatio edited KD

Yeah there is a little problm when barb goin aginst the bm. Been looking arround and not even Bigbo ( he is most lucky barb )  stuns the bm's well so the nerf happend ( maybe? or its just our day ) . But KD shouldt  be touched, leave it  as it is now I mean its been a while since PWI realsed patch with primal skills and ppl must be so retarded ( sorry but yea) to post comments over such 60% skill proc  while there is smthing even worse than a KD

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Why isnt it 3for wb?
the 100% aoe stun u got? + occult 3
Only reason knockdown was created was purify weapon
Wb is fine
Got another one when they go into tiger form :)

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
I don't really even care at this point, the only reason I even bothered to reply is because Agatio is comparing 100% proc skills, to ones that fail a ridiculous amount of time. Cringe.

I still win 99% of fights anyway

@Fujin

Another classic example of someone who doesn't PK aside from Nation Wars trying to bark at the people who actually know what the hell they're talking about.

Barbs are the PRIMARY TANK CLASS. They have MORE HP than others with a MINIMAL amount of DD skills.

Barbs have LESS DEFENSE than BM's and other classes because they have a higher amount of HP.

Less defense = More DMG taken.

It balances itself out, it's not rocket science.

Inb4 invoke inb4 SS

Cry more pls
Says the guy that literally cries about every other class  :normal-16: :normal-17: :normal-43:

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Got another one when they go into tiger form :)
Nerd 

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
I am literally retarded and I think it's fair for barbs to be able to effectively stun an opponent
+1  :police: :police: :police:

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
Just to balance the server giv barbs roar/giv wf knock down on there nova/ giv ep invoke/ giv sins knife throw that hit like arma and server should b great 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

kitty stew

20% stun lol'd
can recite 20% but can't count to 3 in "simple math" post

#commoncore

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
You're literally cringeworthy to read. You're comparing two 100% seeker stuns, both of which have the same/longer duration of effect to Knockdown that is 60%?

Seekers can stun, telestun, reset, telestun again, and then occult ice. That's not even counting Angels.

Let's do simple mathematics here..

Seeker
1+1+1+1= 4

Barb..
1+1=2

Seeker has 3 100% stun proc skills (if you include Angels) and can use occult ice which is ~80-90% proc if you didn't nerf that.

Barb has 1, 100% stun and it lasts 1 second. Good job at having terrible comparisons.

I'm sure if your cleric's sleep/SoG missed 60% the time you'd be instantly editing those skills, but hey it's not like any of you people can see past your own view of things

Oops

Won't even bother replying, I forgot how seriously you take anything regarding your class or this game in general. Peace  

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
+1, make Wb the best tank, best HA dd and best ccer in the game. 

Or just revert the primal stun back to normal stun and make it 80% so everyone's happy and no one will complain about an unblockable, unfaithable, unpurifiable stun which was not meant for this server to begin with.  ^_~
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar

Won't even bother replying, I forgot how seriously you take anything regarding your class or this game in general. Peace  
and the sad thing is he is not even good at "his" class
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
+1, make Wb the best tank, best HA dd and best ccer in the game.

Or just revert the primal stun back to normal stun and make it 80% so everyone's happy and no one will complain about an unblockable, unfaithable, unpurifiable stun which was not meant for this server to begin with.  ^_~
haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol haha lol, if stun got reverted 100% or fuk no
Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 04:18 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Joey

• Joey
  • Characters: Joey

You're literally cringeworthy to read. You're comparing two 100% seeker stuns, both of which have the same/longer duration of effect to Knockdown that is 60%?

Seekers can stun, telestun, reset, telestun again, and then occult ice. That's not even counting Angels.

Let's do simple mathematics here..

Seeker
1+1+1+1= 4

Barb..
1+1=2

Seeker has 3 100% stun proc skills (if you include Angels) and can use occult ice which is ~80-90% proc if you didn't nerf that.

Barb has 1, 100% stun and it lasts 1 second. Good job at having terrible comparisons.

I'm sure if your cleric's sleep/SoG missed 60% the time you'd be instantly editing those skills, but hey it's not like any of you people can see past your own view of things

Oops

For a first seekers only have one stun that is 100% which is Voidstep, this skill can be reset every 60 seconds with rewinding gesture. The bloodlet effect from the partchedblade dance sword stance has a 100% chance to proc if the effect is already on the enemy, however this stun can just miss in general if the skill doesn't deal damage to the enemy as well as being greatly effected by tidal. Seeker Angels can very easily miss their stun and it is nowhere near a 100% proc rate. So your retarded logic of having four 100% seekers stuns is so wrong because it is only one 100% stun.

Barb knockdown can be incredibly annoying and the only way I would allow it to be buffed is if they made a new genie skill or effect that could remove the knockdown. No skill in the game stops the knockdown you can only resist the initial hit which makes it stronger than any other stun in the game, when your enemy uses faith to escape occult and then your knockdown still procs, how is that fair? People can use the best escape genie skill to survive and then still be locked through it, bursting all of your genie for nothing...

The barb knockdown skill is used every single time that it is up because it is such a good skill, arguably it is too strong which makes a lot of people hate the skill including myself. If you watch any demon APS barb gameplay including your own, you will find you are limited to using the same 3 moves in a row constantly, which results with incredibly boring and repetitive gameplay.

(Devour/Penetrate Armor + Bestial Onslaught + Mighty Swing + APS) maybe the occasional 3 spark when you're losing.

Finally, really Kera? I watched that fight between you and Raul and yes he did get immensely lucky by landing four stuns in a row that are a 33% chance. I highly doubt anyone wants WRs to be nerfed because they are already one of if not the most under powered class.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
For a first seekers only have one stun that is 100% which is Voidstep, this skill can be reset every 60 seconds with rewinding gesture. The bloodlet effect from the partchedblade dance sword stance has a 100% chance to proc if the effect is already on the enemy, however this stun can just miss in general if the skill doesn't deal damage to the enemy as well as being greatly effected by tidal. Seeker Angels can very easily miss their stun and it is nowhere near a 100% proc rate. So your retarded logic of having four 100% seekers stuns is so wrong because it is only one 100% stun.

Barb knockdown can be incredibly annoying and the only way I would allow it to be buffed is if they made a new genie skill or effect that could remove the knockdown. No skill in the game stops the knockdown you can only resist the initial hit which makes it stronger than any other stun in the game, when your enemy uses faith to escape occult and then your knockdown still procs, how is that fair? People can use the best escape genie skill to survive and then still be locked through it, bursting all of your genie for nothing...

The barb knockdown skill is used every single time that it is up because it is such a good skill, arguably it is too strong which makes a lot of people hate the skill including myself. If you watch any demon APS barb gameplay including your own, you will find you are limited to using the same 3 moves in a row constantly, which results with incredibly boring and repetitive gameplay.

(Devour/Penetrate Armor + Bestial Onslaught + Mighty Swing + APS) maybe the occasional 3 spark when you're losing.

Finally, really Kera? I watched that fight between you and Raul and yes he did get immensely lucky by landing four stuns in a row that are a 33% chance. I highly doubt anyone wants WRs to be nerfed because they are already one of if not the most under powered class.
Stalagstrike one is 100% proc in tidal if u dont miss