Epic Perfect World

Knock Down

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
i was wondering if you can boost the % on barb's knock down to 80% or maybe nerf bms 33% stun proc rate as it procs too much i think its only fair for wbs knock down to be boosted to 80% or something
Last time I checked 60% > 33% , but maybe something changed since then.

The community is literally retarded and doesn't think it's fair for barbs to be able to effectively stun an opponent
Glad you're the one here who's not retarded.  You'd probably want to be able to have enemy knocked down for entire time   :normal-1:
Seeker's can't stun nearly as well, yet you don't see them complaining.

+1 for best wb in the universe (only boost his proc rate k)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
If we suggest stupid stuff
Give sins possibility to get boot with int or give 10atk r8
Or or
Same logic
Make sage tidal 80% :/
Oh also
Make cursed jail apply knockdown
:/ its 15cd and is only reliable stun : D
Yeap

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
Yea Agatio Nerf Bms and make barb and veno knockdown 100%   

maybe also make BM Drake Bash 20% as it  misses so much  and we don;t love BMs knock down ( Rising Dragon )

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
If we suggest stupid stuff
give gm weapons to everyone and Shackle too
have fun  :-\

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
The community is literally retarded
Would that include yourself too?
Anyway, -1

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
have fun  :-\
i agree ET at least giving it to ""Everyone"" will be balance  probably more balanced than everything at this moment i suggest to remove scripting too
Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 02:34 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES

Glad you're the one here who's not retarded.  You'd probably want to be able to have enemy knocked down for entire time   :normal-1:
guess am just being extra unlucky or some sh1t believe me you can ask people. my knock down proc rate is cancerous it doesnt proc for sh1t
+1 for best wb in the universe (only boost his proc rate k)
ily

Yea Agatio Nerf Bms and make barb and veno knockdown 100%  

maybe also make BM Drake Bash 20% as it  misses so much  and we don;t love BMs knock down ( Rising Dragon )
kys
have fun  :-\
too op bro but its smart, maybe we can implement that in the future, 2h duration GM wep

:normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43:
:-\
Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 02:35 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
+1 l0l The first time i 1v1d kera seriously i lost because all of my knockdowns failed me i didnt get even ONE i lost my first fight when i was actually trying  :'( 1-0 in 3 years of playing this. And WRs rarerly misses lmao when you think they gonna miss it stuns you xd  but my dear friend ur asking to boost knockdown when 40% of the server are made of EAs and 50% of the server is made of Sins ofc ppl will -1 but oh well  even with this "balance" ppl still get dicked in fights  :)) :)) WB will never get a decent boost to be on equals with sins/eas Riperonies  

Offline Plant

• Beginner
Can we just nerf kera's knockdown to like 1%? Seems fair.  :normal-2:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

You're literally cringeworthy to read. You're comparing two 100% seeker stuns, both of which have the same/longer duration of effect to Knockdown that is 60%?

Seekers can stun, telestun, reset, telestun again, and then occult ice. That's not even counting Angels.

Let's do simple mathematics here..

Seeker
1+1+1+1= 4

Barb..
1+1=2

Seeker has 3 100% stun proc skills (if you include Angels) and can use occult ice which is ~80-90% proc if you didn't nerf that.

Barb has 1, 100% stun and it lasts 1 second. Good job at having terrible comparisons.

I'm sure if your cleric's sleep/SoG missed 60% the time you'd be instantly editing those skills, but hey it's not like any of you people can see past your own view of things

Oops

Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 02:13 pm by cyka blyat

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
You're literally cringeworthy to read. You're comparing two 100% seeker stuns, both of which have the same/longer duration of effect to Knockdown that is 60%?
Seekers can stun, telestun, reset, telestun again, and then occult ice. Let's do simple mathematics here..
Seeker
1+1+1+1= 4
Barb..
1+1=2
Seeker has 3 100% stun proc skills (if you include Angels) and can use occult ice which is ~80-90% proc if you didn't nerf that.
Barb has 1, 100% stun and it lasts 1 second. Good job at having terrible comparisons.
I'm sure if your cleric's sleep/SoG missed 60% the time you'd be instantly editing those skills ^^
Why isnt it 3for wb?
the 100% aoe stun u got? + occult 3
Only reason knockdown was created was purify weapon
Wb is fine

kitty stew

Why isnt it 3for wb? the 100% aoe stun u got? + occult 3 Only reason knockdown was created was purify weapon Wb is fine
dom likes comparisons but doesnt compare barb survivability (hp+defense buffs and passives) to other classes

cuz every class needs equal amounts of control skills

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Why isnt it 3for wb?
the 100% aoe stun u got? + occult 3
Only reason knockdown was created was purify weapon
Wb is fine
I don't really even care at this point, the only reason I even bothered to reply is because Agatio is comparing 100% proc skills, to ones that fail a ridiculous amount of time. Cringe.

I still win 99% of fights anyway

@Fujin

Another classic example of someone who doesn't PK aside from Nation Wars trying to bark at the people who actually know what the hell they're talking about.

Barbs are the PRIMARY TANK CLASS. They have MORE HP than others with a MINIMAL amount of DD skills.

Barbs have LESS DEFENSE than BM's and other classes because they have a higher amount of HP.

Less defense = More DMG taken.

It balances itself out, it's not rocket science.

Inb4 invoke inb4 SS

Cry more pls 
Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 02:30 pm by cyka blyat