Epic Perfect World

Feedback

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Well what do you expect? They're human, Aga is rarely around to keep them in line, there's no Head GM meant to manage the OTHER GM's, and the selection pool for GM's is more ***ed than Flint, Michigan's water, you need a dedicated VPN/proxy network just to make the multiple accounts required to bypass Nazi EPW on the forums, where u moderate all users and just control "Free Speech".
:normal-2:

Well what do you expect? They're human, Aga is rarely around to keep them in line, there's no Head GM meant to manage the OTHER GM's, and the selection pool for GM's is more ***ed than Flint, Michigan's water, you need a dedicated VPN/proxy network just to make the multiple accounts required to bypass Nazi EPW on the forums, where u moderate all users and just control "Free Speech".
:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Thats the fun being gm and coolest thing is gm-s having toons and playing as normal players and later logging gm toons. :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
i heared they give themself reroll mats from gm to alt toon to get OP gear... is that true? :normal-2:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I will lock this thread now. If you have problem with staff, feel free to PM me directly.