Epic Perfect World

Question

YourBody

I know insulting gms face to face can result to a mute / ban but if one is expressing his/hers opinion in just a normal chat with no visible gms around ,is the gm (being in stealth ofc obviously) allowed to perma ban this individual? I am curious. :)

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
you can insult us all you want...aslong we don't see the chat  :-\
we do not control other people emotions lol if you don't like us we are fine with it  :-\

YourBody

you can insult us all you want...aslong we don't see the chat  :-\
we do not control other people emotions lol if you don't like us we are fine with it  :-\

Oh no i dont insult any gms,maybe troll. Just asking since a guildie of mine was perma ban for doing so and he has a temper. Thanks for answering ET. Guess it doesnt matter if the gm is in stealth?
Oh 1more thing ,even if there was no gm and this gm was on a normal player char, can that person (by logging his gm char ofc) still ban the individual running his mouth?
Last Edit: Dec 03, 2012, 02:16 pm by Defeated

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
nope
if hes on normal char hes not GM :)
thats how i see things  :-\

and we are instealth exactly to control, so beeing on stealth count if we detect any rule beeing break.

YourBody

nope
if hes on normal char hes not GM :)
thats how i see things  :-\

and we are instealth exactly to control, so beeing on stealth count if we detect any rule beeing break.

Okay..tyvm E.T ,you can lock the thread or something if you want.