Epic Perfect World

How to Stunlock (ft. Raul)

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
p.s that barb was in def r8 with rpd and def cape and vit tome and 3x def line level atleast and mixed ornies or 2x def ornies. he wont die for shit. just incase some guy suggest that wbs still needs a nerf, i am at 28k pdef in human form.
Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 01:17 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Remove R8 and all the problems in EPW will be solved no moar script no moar deff camps moar 30minutes fights and every class can kill each other with no broken shit xd #Equality 

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
Remove R8 and all the problems in EPW will be solved no moar script no moar deff camps moar 30minutes fights and every class can kill each other with no broken shit xd #Equality

true. if every class had dragon as max gear it would be a bit more equal..but people would qq about how much time they spent on their r8 e.e
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
true. if every class had dragon as max gear it would be a bit more equal..but people would qq about how much time they spent on their r8 e.e
equality is not right for this server its equity
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Now that I finally got double ct after 637583549 years of trying? Nope stfu

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
what the *** does r8 have to do with a bm stunning a barb that stands there? For *** sakes man, yes thats how you stun an already immobile target... congrats heres your trophy.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
what the *** does r8 have to do with a bm stunning a barb that stands there? For *** sakes man, yes thats how you stun an already immobile target... congrats heres your trophy.

This post is good.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
His stun lock is absolutely perfection, standing still or not. 

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei

+1, and give me back 50k Damascene
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
+1, and give me back 50k Damascene
they will be so useful then 
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Now that I finally got double ct after 637583549 years of trying? Nope stfu
took me 25k ec to get full ct xdxdx get good