Epic Perfect World

Design a t-shirt/fashion event suggestion

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Hello, I had made this suggestion 2 years ago and I thought I'd bring the suggestion back and re-suggest it.

Echo puts a lot of time into working on the fashion suggestions and a lot of people make specific requests for t-shirts to be made quite often. This is a suggestion for an event to be created for those who are good with drawing, editing GFX, ect. Maybe once a month(?)  a GM can host an event where the community can draw new designs for potential t-shirts for the server and edit current existing fashion pieces and make something new out of it. Maybe even make it so the contest has a specific theme that players need to base their design off of. Leave the event open for a few days or weeks and then let the current GMs pick and choose a winner and then once decided, Agatio can add the winner's design to the game in the next future patch. 

+1 or -1 suggestion

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
dickbutt t-shirt

Disrupted

+1 because you had nice eyes and bc you are my spirit animal

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
I've debated back and forth with myself about doing this type of event, I still haven't decided.
T-shirt would be a lot easier than general fashion since there's a lot more to keep in mind with that.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
I'm all for events +1.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements

Offline C

• ☾⋆
I've debated back and forth with myself about doing this type of event, I still haven't decided.
T-shirt would be a lot easier than general fashion since there's a lot more to keep in mind with that.

I think you should. There's a lot of really creative people who make up this community, I think it would be fun and definitely something new.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
You should make it any kind of shirt, not just a t-shirt. 
For example, they could use the After Hours top and design something from it, etc.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
You should make it any kind of shirt, not just a t-shirt.
For example, they could use the After Hours top and design something from it, etc.

Or even bottoms. 
Maybe even make it some there's 2 winners, one for a male fashion and female fashion.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I'm bad at art :r I will never win :C but +1 o3o see all you artsy people win o3o

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

We'll see, need to do some brainstorming.
Doing things beyond t-shirts will be more complicated because some things just cannot be done, so not everybody's ideas will even be valid entries. :(

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
We'll see, need to do some brainstorming.
Doing things beyond t-shirts will be more complicated because some things just cannot be done, so not everybody's ideas will even be valid entries. :(
Awh so a macedonian armor set wouldn't be possible qq or a toga...
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Awh so a macedonian armor set wouldn't be possible qq or a toga...

Need female Gladiator fash. :'( 

OmegaRa