Epic Perfect World

Sage or demon ?

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
guys i am the best sin in this server and i say u all demons skill r 100% better than sage exept tidal [for ppl dont know i got sage sin full skill sage in main pwi and its sucks]] ty.
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline Nevyn

Mystic

Sage

Don't do it.

Awww QQ, im sage

Lol don't worry you can change over ^^

150 Sage Assasin
May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!

Offline Nevyn

For ppl dont know i got sage sin full skill sage in main pwi and its sucks]] ty.

Nothing like comparing apples and pears ^^

150 Sage Assasin
May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!

Offline Sleip

guys i am the best sin in this server and i say u all demons skill r 100% better than sage exept tidal [for ppl dont know i got sage sin full skill sage in main pwi and its sucks]] ty.

You are not the best sin on the server. Period. And this is not the place to discuss it anyway.

On topic: Its all good, but you should specify what makes some choices good or bad, for example mystic, you didnt really say why it sux..

Offline Ciea

Mmm. not enough info about Sage and Demon on Mystic. I want to know about them. :| Someone will example me about both on Mystic?

Offline Dazbro

You better paste some calculations about those 3%. Or was it written in the sky ?

And there is one better genie skill for aps increase. But it's a secret  :P

If you compare pve vise, than it's no mayor thing. Both ways work fine and nice. Pvp is different. Sage focuses on less hits while spaming skills. Demon goes spark and auto atack - that's why lazy people love it. Sage is better with r9 set, because of the atack/defense lvls added on final dmg.

This is a bad guide to start with.

No. there is no r9 set dum dog. Don't call my guide bad when you dont even understand the server please. Also for the person asking about mystic ill update it shortly. I got lazy at the end of typing =P

Offline Dazbro

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:@ Demon cleric
I think u don't know what are u talking about

debuffs are same for sage or demon

Demon pury dont need chi to cast

and if u go demon in metal mode u can kill people 2-3hits...so demon cleric owns

You are right I dont really know. But until you say something that makes me want to change my mind im leaving it up that way, all you have said so far is that you are a support class that if you get lucky can kill some people, but cant support as well as your counter part. kkk.

Offline Cotoha

Ok, it's not bad. It's biased and terrible. But until you say something that makes me want to change my mind im leaving it up that way. Kthnxbb.

p.s.: i know about r9 not existing in this server. Was talking generally about that, since it came from PWI where originally new classes were created.
And if you go sage sin and don't use Chill of the depths - you are demon wanabe spaming wing shield.

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
sleip come i show u im the best or not , other wise u die more than 30 times then take 3-4 movies of my death and post in site and say im the best well, u migh do somethnik ppl belive u but the trueth is somethink else xD
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline Slashyy

the way the game was set out to be was if u malee go demon unless u want a challenge ur self and same with mage's sept culties are visa versa, the only exspetion to this was the EG classes (seekers and mystics)

sooo its realy simple if ur a melee class and is lazy go demon spark and auto attack if ur a mage  and want more DD go sage cos the sage spark gives more attack than demon + with the few seconds of reduced damage taken xD
but what is the point in using this demon/sage spark if when u do use it in pvp u get called a sparking noob even if u kill 4+ people in 2 aoe's  :normal-37: :normal-37:

Offline Cotoha

cos the sage spark gives more attack than demon

You sir are a total nab.

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
Demon mystics are best, woot! <3 I pwn em all mothafockah.

Offline Dazbro

Ok, it's not bad. It's biased and terrible. But until you say something that makes me want to change my mind im leaving it up that way. Kthnxbb.

p.s.: i know about r9 not existing in this server. Was talking generally about that, since it came from PWI where originally new classes were created.
And if you go sage sin and don't use Chill of the depths - you are demon wanabe spaming wing shield.

Its quite clear to me and everyone else that you have no idea what you are talking about. Please take your uninformed opinion and spew it where someone is stupid enough to believe you understand what you are saying. Thanks.

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
I like the guide, good work! :D
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline Cotoha

Its quite clear to me and everyone else

So you even know what everyone else thinks about me ? Nice try kid.

And it's a good thing, that you admit the truth:

You are right I dont really know.

Please, update guide when you know more.