Epic Perfect World

Brabra new barb Making easys, Including you SinRouge

Offline Doggygaf

• Snowi My Bby <3
  • Characters: Doggygaf
  • Faction: Legendary
Whats diffrent about anyone that aps, Stun aps spark is all what aps class's do ;)

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Worst Player , you was bad at your seeker because all kileld you 321 and still made a barb ... no 1 cares how old is the Barb when you use script ... script made te barb automatic Godo ... but your gameplay is like a Vibrator klick1 klick2 Klick 3 dont forget ... you lost vs me

I think you put the Video when you killed me little Lier HAHAHAHAHAHAH still Bark
Fail player with Fail Gameplay
Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 02:43 pm by Burak

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
omg another failbarb... lucky that you are only 4 days old so u can delete again without losing too much....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
I came here to look for "hope" that this new barb had skills just to find out its another dirty script user 
So disappointed  :'(  i see script i close everi video 

whale hunter

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Doggygaf

• Snowi My Bby <3
Why does everyone get so mad about script everyone does it, Gear isnt skill, my deff gear consists of str gear only with a deff wep no magic or pshy resist, so its just a dph set, stop crying Jesus, So much negetivity Erecho u didnt beat me, ask Domgrath he was laughing at you when we was talking, it was pricesless seeing you go to sz

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Why does everyone get so mad about script everyone does it, Gear isnt skill, my deff gear consists of str gear only with a deff wep no magic or pshy resist, so its just a dph set, stop crying Jesus, So much negetivity Erecho u didnt beat me, ask Domgrath he was laughing at you when we was talking, it was pricesless seeing you go to sz
There's still hope for you my son.
You can still redeem yourself and not use script.
or you can be like 99% of the server and let computer do the job for you and call urself "good" xdxdxdx dxdx dxdx ddxd xdxdxdx 

Offline Doggygaf

• Snowi My Bby <3
Ok master, I shall quit skript and become g8nster pl4yer

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol

dank memes
Wait.... did you see that....
http://prntscr.com/b22hpi
http://prntscr.com/b22hyh
 666 damage Ehlominauty + samael + haxor confirmed 

Offline Joey

• Joey
  • Characters: Joey
Richard you really need to just, get good.  8)

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
Whats diffrent about anyone that aps, Stun aps spark is all what aps class's do ;)
ever saw a good bm 3 spark ? if so advice him to quit alrdy
and btw if u ask the difrence between an aps bm and aps wb i geus we all know the difrence :p
Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 04:24 pm by Tyroth

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES

dank memes
i dunno how old that vid is lmao, but last i heard was raul saying he rekt you and lock did it happen?

OP: that wasnt raul, raul 1v1s in arena if he wants to take you half srsly. 

I'll make a video one day, and show you guys how its done with no scripts or macro ^,^ 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.