Epic Perfect World

Iron Ridgeknife other icon :)

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hello people, as you know Iron Ridge Knife and Brew of Morai the same icons .. was I would like the Iron Ridge Knife another icon gets to 1o1's fair to make. :)

Say your opinion to +1 or -1 :o

Bilder-Upload.eu - share DEINE Bilder       makes it to another color e.g.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I kinda agree with this, if it's possible. It'd be good for 1v1s and such. Also would help if someone misclicked and didn't notice. 

Also I'm always kinda curious which one people have on. 

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
solution: always use ridge, they're so easy to get brew might as well not exist. 50+ from the arena chest event and the million of ways to get st should be enough forever

Offline Viversum

• bye
solution: always use ridge, they're so easy to get brew might as well not exist. 50+ from the arena chest event and the million of ways to get st should be enough forever
I also have many, me is only important that people see that I used e.g. Iron :)

PURGATORY

I got 999x ridges atm they're so easy to get I do not understand why anyone would even disadvantage oneself by using morai brew instead of ridge, tbh idc if the icon is altered or not

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I got 999x ridges atm they're so easy to get I do not understand why anyone would even disadvantage oneself by using morai brew instead of ridge, tbh idc if the icon is altered or not
I have 76, and I've been so sparing with them because I never get any lmfao. 

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
.......i stopped reading at "999x"

Offline Viversum

• bye
.......i stopped reading at "999x"
i agree XD

PURGATORY

I have 76, and I've been so sparing with them because I never get any lmfao.
You can get 16 ridges alone a day by doing BH1+ updated wondrous spring+ power elements, forge ratio for ridges is 4ST per 1 ridge and you get 30ST from BH and wondrous spring each, 5 from the God's giving quest. Go and stack  :-[

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
+1, tired of looking at same sht over and over

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
You are such a nerd jarno...

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I think is impossible
Its same thing as 0pdef and 40/50% phy def decrease, isnt it?

Offline Viversum

• bye
I think is impossible
Its same thing as 0pdef and 40/50% phy def decrease, isnt it?
Yes, one can say so, but the Def rises very attached with Iron.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
You can get 16 ridges alone a day by doing BH1+ updated wondrous spring+ power elements, forge ratio for ridges is 4ST per 1 ridge and you get 30ST from BH and wondrous spring each, 5 from the God's giving quest. Go and stack  :-[
What the fck..... PvEr...

lulu

It's impossible.