Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World - Moving on (ft Paradox)

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
you are awful LMFAO, clueless the entire time even with spam heals
riding the tyrants d in every thread. Feels good to have fans damn

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
                                     ???
http://prntscr.com/b1sbuj    :normal-39:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
riding the tyrants d in every thread. Feels good to have fans damn
still emotional because you're a nobody, feels good to have fans (nice emotional outburst in forums LMAO)
i feel like i'm dead

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
still emotional because you're a nobody, feels good to have fans (nice emotional outburst in forums LMAO)
If I'm a nobody why do you search for 2 year old stuff to trash me? You seem to be the only emotional one raging after every single PK. Seriously dude calm down or your high blood pressure may lead to an early death

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
If I'm a nobody why do you search for 2 year old stuff to trash me? You seem to be the only emotional one raging after every single PK. Seriously dude calm down or your high blood pressure may lead to an early death
i don't have to search for anything, the only thing you're known for is being xpendable's dog that got upset and now tries to fight back from a second hand guild of refugees and unknowns put together in hopes they can "get back" at the "tyranny and opression of big daddy xpendable" by recruiting losers such as you, also i heard obesity is a much higher threat, keep a lookout for that
Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 07:32 pm by Kiddo
i feel like i'm dead

OmegaRa

i don't have to search for anything, the only thing you're known for is being xpendable's dog that got upset and now tries to fight back from a second hand guild of refugees and unknowns put together in hopes they can "get back" at the "tyranny and opression of big daddy xpendable" by recruiting losers such as you
Sir, please leave my thread with your drama : )

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
i don't have to search for anything, the only thing you're known for is being xpendable's dog that got upset and now tries to fight back from a second hand guild of refugees and unknowns put together in hopes they can "get back" at the "tyranny and opression of big daddy xpendable" by recruiting losers such as you
Funny coming from someone who's just known as rager now. You were a respected 1v1er at one point but nowadays people just laugh at your emotional breakdowns in WC all day long. Only thing I did in XP is, ask ppl why they left guild and posted it on a thread that momo made asking for criticism as far as i remember. Never asked for any power or anything in XP so stop spreading bullshit. I didn't join Tyrants to beat XP, in fact when I joined Arti for like a month I didn't even care about the PK against XP. I had friends in Tyrants that I knew from vendetta and everyone knows that but keep living in your delusions.

Yea obesity is dangerous, good that I'm fit

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Sir, please leave my thread with your drama : )
that's hilarious of you to say after all the effort you put in to grab my attention with your pathetic excuse of a trashtalk in both wc and forums, but you're right i wasted enough time on awful players threads bye bye

Funny coming from someone who's just known as rager now. You were a respected 1v1er at one point but nowadays people just laugh at your emotional breakdowns in WC all day long. Only thing I did in XP is, ask ppl why they left guild and posted it on a thread that momo made asking for criticism as far as i remember. Never asked for any power or anything in XP so stop spreading bullshit. I didn't join Tyrants to beat XP, in fact when I joined Arti for like a month I didn't even care about the PK against XP. I had friends in Tyrants that I knew from vendetta and everyone knows that but keep living in your delusions.

Yea obesity is dangerous, good that I'm fit
i'm extremely calm whenever i type, just because your guildmates rage hardcore everytime they lose pvp doesn't mean everyone does, you're extremely boring and this stopped to entertain me
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
that's hilarious of you to say after all the effort you put in to grab my attention with your pathetic excuse of a trashtalk in both wc and forums, but you're right i wasted enough time on awful players threads bye bye
i'm extremely calm whenever i type, just because your guildmates rage hardcore everytime they lose pvp doesn't mean everyone does, you're extremely boring and this stopped to entertain me
When u gonna start to win pk harry.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I skimmed the video, becasue I'm too lazy to sit through half an hour of pvp I missed ):
Good video, looked fun.  :normal-42:

Apocalypse

How many fckin times do you die?!?!?!?!

OmegaRa

How many fckin times do you die?!?!?!?!
Hm, like 6? Maybe 7-8

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Hm, like 6? Maybe 7-8
Sucks :>

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
LOOOOOOOL died only once in this whole video  :)) :))

was fun and EASSSY , i enjoy it a lot ;D
ppl trying to kill me and faill

i died only after whole my squad died and was alone there XD

GOOD PKKKKKK  :)) :))

Offline ジーイ

LOOOOOOOL died only once in this whole video  :)) :))

was fun and EASSSY , i enjoy it a lot ;D
ppl trying to kill me and faill

i died only after whole my squad died and was alone there XD

GOOD PKKKKKK  :)) :))
Lol ok