Epic Perfect World

Just a Suggestion.

kitty stew

people like you with gif sigs are annoying ***ers
i must be the only one with sigs off..

who gives a shit about those

anyways, relevant to op... here's a super hax op way to shard quickly..

place stone next to item you're embedding it on, and place their location in inventory close to the imbue popup

amazing

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
i must be the only one with sigs off..

who gives a shit about those

anyways, relevant to op... here's a super hax op way to shard quickly..

place stone next to item you're embedding it on, and place their location in inventory close to the imbue popup

amazing

Cause that works so well ._.

kitty stew

you can't move imbue closer and further to the inventory slot you're using

I could hold your hand here and explain every detail but if you lack the common sense to do something that can already be done in under 10 seconds per item, there's no helping you

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

I could hold your hand here and explain every detail but if you lack the common sense to do something that can already be done in under 10 seconds per item, there's no helping you
Refining to +12 could be done in under ten seconds to each item and yet it was made to be a mere click.
I honestly don't see why you're -1ing this? Literally the most harmless suggestion in the world.  :rolleyes:

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

I could but same goes for refine could left it at 12 clicks rather then 1, but look what happened its like you pve types that qq'd bout need of tt forge in ToA, is called ease of access m8

kitty stew

Refining to +12 could be done in under ten seconds to each item and yet it was made to be a mere click. I honestly don't see why you're -1ing this? Literally the most harmless suggestion in the world. :rolleyes:

I didn't -1 anything, it's called empowering people to help themselves before asking someone else to do the kind of work that literally saves only a few seconds overall

***ing lazy entitled millennials :police:

OmegaRa

I like you after this picture

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Good, I'm glad you dislike them. :) LOL yes everyone is too lazy for their own good
Look at me guys I smoke, now validate my coolness
lol bruh

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Look at me guys I smoke, now validate my coolness
lol bruh
hie :33333

• : D
people like you with gif sigs are annoying ***ers
Pib-chan so rude u_u
OT: yes +1, I'm lazy too
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
+1 yes pls much thanks

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
+1 cause of lazy

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
follow the herd  :police: :police:
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
follow the herd  :police: :police:
what the fk is that sig

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
dont care but +1 for the lazy
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.