Epic Perfect World

Allow Questing

kitty stew

Still no reply from the man in charge, does this mean you are considering it? If you are worried you won't be able to properly test it, I offer my services; I'm disabled and have a lot of free time. Seriously, I will level 1 of every class and do every single quest available, if that is what it takes for you to bring in questing. So pretty please with a candy cherry on top. :tiger-46:
he doesn't sit around all day waiting to read our opinions

I'd advise just keep bumping it until it gets his attention

+1

Offline Astria

• Characters: Opalescence - Sagittarian
  • Faction: Nocturnes
Just bumping again; thought I would keep this going. Considering how many other suggestions have mixed feelings, this is one of the few that almost everyone seems to be in agreement about.

I miss questing; I don't want to go back to PWI, it sucks there.

Offline ʳᵘˢᵉ

• (ᵔᴥᵔ)
+1.

With new patch coming it's an alternate way for people to level new classes that don't wanna slave in PV or GV *cough*.

Offline ᶜᵃᵗ

• ᵐᵉᵒᵚ
  • /ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\

●◐○◑●
art by †Dead†

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
+1 Also for bumping the reward's. 

Offline Astria

+1.

With new patch coming it's an alternate way for people to level new classes that don't wanna slave in PV or GV *cough*.
I was thinking the same thing. In PV/Gv you basically spam the same skills over and over, it doesn't really give you a feel for the class. PvE helps you test out a variety of skills to see how they work and which combos work best together; plus it's far better to test it on mobs first, than just jumping into PK and hoping for the best.

Offline AffιƖιαтєɗ

• Aηησуαηcє Ƒσχ
  • Sєкнмєт ѕα'єѕ
  • Characters: AffιƖιαтєɗ|AяcтιcHуєηα|Mємσяιєѕ
Ƙιѕѕ мє σηє Ɩαѕт тιмє αѕ уσυ тєƖƖ мє gσσɗвує
Ƭнє ƓιяƖ Ƭнαт Ƙιcкєɗ Ƭнє Ƥυρρу

Aωαу ƒσя cℓαѕѕ+ωσяк

ღƤяσυ∂ ωιƒєღ
Ƈяєɗιт fσя Aνу αηɗ Sιggу яєѕρєcтινєƖу gσ тσ Rυмι αηɗ Lєσησяα

Offline Astria

Just bumping again and wondering if the new update will bring in questing.