Epic Perfect World

Allow Questing

Offline Astria

• Characters: Opalescence - Sagittarian
  • Faction: Nocturnes
A while back this suggestion was made, but I’m guessing it’s been forgotten so I’m bringing it back. I know those of us who want to quest are a very small minority, but it would be nice to have the option. With the way the current system is set up, questing is not possible, but as so few of us what to, I am not suggesting that the system in any way be changed, just add something that would allow questing as an option. A few methods I thought of was:

1- raise the level cap on all quests to 140; right now the quests still have the original cap, meaning you lose the option to complete them very quickly. As long as a player does not assign their points, it will still be similar to questing the original way (though with elevated HP/MP) and they could just place the 110 gear in the bank and use quest gear, or make mold gear. The reason I say 140 is I can not image it being at all possible to gain more than 30 levels solely by questing and those who do not want to quest won’t have to put up with a quest log full of uncompleted quests.

2- Add the demon book used for rebirthing, but change the level requirement to 1. I would recommend not allowing the book to be used past 110 so people don’t use it for easier PV runs. With this option players would still have to gain 10 levels at a time, but again as long as they did not assign their points, it would be the closest one could be to the original questing experience. A player would just open the book for questing/killing mobs and once they completed all quest available, would close the book, kill a single mob for 10 levels and then open the book again for the next series of quests.

I tried to think of the easiest ways possible to add the questing option since barely anyone wants to. For those of you who worry this may affect PK, I can assure you, it won’t. The only players willing to quest in this version are the hardcore RPGers, and we don’t PK that much to begin with. And if your only objection to this suggestion is the fact you don’t want to quest, that is not a legitimate reason to deny it. I don’t like Brussels sprouts, but I’m not demanding that farmers stop growing them, I just don’t eat them.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
A while back this suggestion was made, but I’m guessing it’s been forgotten so I’m bringing it back. I know those of us who want to quest are a very small minority, but it would be nice to have the option. With the way the current system is set up, questing is not possible, but as so few of us what to, I am not suggesting that the system in any way be changed, just add something that would allow questing as an option. A few methods I thought of was:

1- raise the level cap on all quests to 140; right now the quests still have the original cap, meaning you lose the option to complete them very quickly. As long as a player does not assign their points, it will still be similar to questing the original way (though with elevated HP/MP) and they could just place the 110 gear in the bank and use quest gear, or make mold gear. The reason I say 140 is I can not image it being at all possible to gain more than 30 levels solely by questing and those who do not want to quest won’t have to put up with a quest log full of uncompleted quests.

2- Add the demon book used for rebirthing, but change the level requirement to 1. I would recommend not allowing the book to be used past 110 so people don’t use it for easier PV runs. With this option players would still have to gain 10 levels at a time, but again as long as they did not assign their points, it would be the closest one could be to the original questing experience. A player would just open the book for questing/killing mobs and once they completed all quest available, would close the book, kill a single mob for 10 levels and then open the book again for the next series of quests.

I tried to think of the easiest ways possible to add the questing option since barely anyone wants to. For those of you who worry this may affect PK, I can assure you, it won’t. The only players willing to quest in this version are the hardcore RPGers, and we don’t PK that much to begin with. And if your only objection to this suggestion is the fact you don’t want to quest, that is not a legitimate reason to deny it. I don’t like Brussels sprouts, but I’m not demanding that farmers stop growing them, I just don’t eat them.
I like you. +1

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
I was never a fan of questing, but +1 to this because why not. Doesn't hurt anybody and it allows others to have fun with their icky icky questies =p

Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline ⇝Fetti⇜

• ♦Back On My Bullshit♦
  • Characters: Galaxy

Prototype

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
It wouldn't hurt anyone, and there are people that like it. Maybe increase the exp/coins/rewards a bit so people get something out of it, but it won't be broken. 

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
It wouldn't hurt anyone, and there are people that like it. Maybe increase the exp/coins/rewards a bit so people get something out of it, but it won't be broken.
what wifey said
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Areashi

• Banned
-1 waste of time

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
+1 why not. And change some of the current high level quests (make them 150 quests) and add Perfect Elements to them so new characters can do them and get some PK gear to start off...

lulu

1: Not possible.

2: Too OP, no.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
-1 nooooooo breaks economy with 2much coins as rewards
jk
still -1 this isnt pve server  :-X