Epic Perfect World

DO people still group for raids in Epicpwi?

Offline Uikutoru

From all i hear people just say log 8 accounts and solo everything cause that's what everyone else does.. what i liked about pwi was that i could have fun and learn to know new people while doing group dungeons, if i have to solo everything i don't see a point for me in this pserver, and if everyone else solos i wont have much luck finding groups i guess.

Offline Frost

• ☁The MOBA Master☁
  • Everything in life is luck
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
There is no challenging PvE on this server that requires groups. Even TT 3-3(squad mode) can be solo'd by 1 sin.
Most of the time when people group up it's for BH, GV, FSP, or TM (things that CAN'T be solo'd... cept maybe FSP).
But even then, it's extremely easy and repetitive. There's very little threat of dying or having the squad wiped.
Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 03:03 am by Frost
Why one contradicts. We often contradict an opinion, while actually it is only the tone with which it was advanced that we find disagreeable.

Offline Damage

• Disbanded myself
From all i hear people just say log 8 accounts and solo everything cause that's what everyone else does.. what i liked about pwi was that i could have fun and learn to know new people while doing group dungeons, if i have to solo everything i don't see a point for me in this pserver, and if everyone else solos i wont have much luck finding groups i guess.
Certain instances are as easy or even easier (no need to herd other people) to solo with alts as with other people but there are good many instances that are done with multiple other players, also some PvE factions form squads frequently for trials, which are often done with alts. Also instances like GV, FSP and some BHs like HDD requires a squad, though I know people that have soloed FSP but point stands nonetheless. TT is often soloed.
My team winnered everything everywhere everytime

Offline Swink

• Forum Veteran
  • I'm a motherfckn star boi
  • Characters: Swink

People come to pserver;s for more pk and less pve. There's a lot of PVE factions and pve in general on here. But its all very easy.  If that's all your looking for ,
stay on official imo.

Offline Uikutoru

People come to pserver;s for more pk and less pve. There's a lot of PVE factions and pve in general on here. But its all very easy.  If that's all your looking for ,
stay on official imo.
can't find squads on official it's completely dead. don't want to be forced to singleplayer lv100 3 times to get to the fun part of gameplay.

Offline ØX¥♏ØRØИ

• O-X-Y I'm moron.
  • Faction: Artifex
Find a private PVE server. 
"The sexual tension in your sig bothers me."

Offline Uikutoru

Find a private PVE server.
from what i've seen it seems epic has the biggest community and i'm afraid if i join a small pserver it will shut down.

Offline ØX¥♏ØRØИ

• O-X-Y I'm moron.
from what i've seen it seems epic has the biggest community and i'm afraid if i join a small pserver it will shut down.
There is a decently large private server thats basically what PWI is with a bit of increased rates and easier gearing and farming. If I'm not mistaken it's a European server, but I don't remember the name...

Edit: They've been around for quite a while, and don't seem to be going anywhere last I checked. 

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired due to Haxs
  • Dicks out for my man Harambe who is hiding in a private island with tupac
Do people still play EPW? 

Offline ØX¥♏ØRØИ

• O-X-Y I'm moron.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired due to Haxs

Offline ØX¥♏ØRØИ

• O-X-Y I'm moron.
I heard it was a fake copy of an original  :o
Oh damn, sounds like a good place to be. 

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired due to Haxs
Oh damn, sounds like a good place to be afk all day.
fixed ur own sentence yw

Offline ØX¥♏ØRØИ

• O-X-Y I'm moron.
fixed ur own sentence yw
I legit read the quote and was like wtf did I type that.. 
I've been drinking, ignore me. 
And ty ma'am I appreciate it

Offline Swink

• Forum Veteran
  • I'm a motherfckn star boi
  • Characters: Swink

There's alot of small servers out there, that are small but been around for awhile. But yea. Join, pve untill your gear'd try out the pk. Maybe you'll like it