Epic Perfect World

Lock stats

scatterer3

Hi there

Could you implement a way to lock stats so they can't be reshaped (accidentally) anymore? Like binding an item to your character

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Hi there Could you implement a way to lock stats so they can't be reshaped (accidentally) anymore? Like binding an item to your character
Oh no what did you do D:

lulu

Can't be done until retail does it.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Can't be done until retail does it.
Yep, and I don't really see retail doing that anytime soon honestly..

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
Well you answered your own question.

Bind the gear that you want to keep the stats on, then when you go to reforge it it will ALWAYS give you a message that the gear is bound, then u go "Oh hey which piece is this! OH right i wanna save this!".

There is a way, it exist. Not our fault if you use it improperly.

Sincerely,
GN's + Apa.

kitty stew

not that hard to pay attention to which gear you're honing/shaping

scatterer3

Well you answered your own question.

Bind the gear that you want to keep the stats on, then when you go to reforge it it will ALWAYS give you a message that the gear is bound, then u go "Oh hey which piece is this! OH right i wanna save this!".

There is a way, it exist. Not our fault if you use it improperly.

Sincerely,
GN's + Apa.
In fact, almost every gear part is bound to my character, considering I have 6 R8R wrists (let's not mention the rest of the gear), I'd highly appreciate it if this was possible. So far I haven't accidentally reshaped a single gear piece, my other concern is, what's the point in binding R8R if someone can still roll all your hard earned stats? They way you're talking about, which I know of, isn't really as safe as you think it is

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
It is if you're not brain dead.

R8 gear has 0 reason to be bound via binding charm unless it has good stats, THEREFORE any gear bound with binding charm will be the ONLY gear that gives ANY indication on usage in Forge/GA before taking you to the keep refine/shards page/honing.

In closing: If you're binding shit stat r8, then quit crying. If it's already bound, quit rolling it. Make a new one. Do as above, you argument and this topic is closed. A feature exist and can be used as such if you have the intellectual capacity to use it.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Ill plus one it o3o lost my good dph wrist to accidental reroll o3o

scatterer3

It is if you're not brain dead.

R8 gear has 0 reason to be bound via binding charm unless it has good stats, THEREFORE any gear bound with binding charm will be the ONLY gear that gives ANY indication on usage in Forge/GA before taking you to the keep refine/shards page/honing.

In closing: If you're binding shit stat r8, then quit crying. If it's already bound, quit rolling it. Make a new one. Do as above, you argument and this topic is closed. A feature exist and can be used as such if you have the intellectual capacity to use it.
Then please use the intellect that you're talking about for once...

First, rank 8 recast can still be sold at NPC if not bound... That's the only reason I bind my R8R items (all of them are bound, so your "indicator" argument dies here, why would you use "bound" as an indicator when you can edit the signature and make it clear? you make absolutely no sense, like the rest of your posts) but binding doesn't "lock" your stats, they are still reshape-able, bound or not. And that's the dilemma here. So, I'm asking for a feature in game to actually lock stats, so you can never reshape them, even if you wanted to. This suggestion serves two purposes, not accidentally reshape your precious stats and share your account without the thought that someone might reshape it on purpose

But apparently it can't be done

and lol...

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
could do it by changing ID of item but keeping same stats, couldnt reforge it anymore then since other item ID
perhaps add a forge where could craft it into an item that has other ID but everything else same as original item, not sure how youd keep the stats tho...
Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 02:16 pm by Burdette

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
could do it by changing ID of item but keeping same stats, couldnt reforge it anymore then since other item ID
perhaps add a forge where could craft it into an item that has other ID but everything else same as original item, not sure how youd keep the stats tho...
can't be done anymore. Shut up.

But apparently it can't be done

and lol...

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
or just kindly ask Agatio to reroll your character a day behind ? OR even better, pay attention to what you're reshaping, it's not hard since it requires at least 3 steps to put an item in there
i feel like i'm dead

scatterer3

or just kindly ask Agatio to reroll your character a day behind ? OR even better, pay attention to what you're reshaping, it's not hard since it requires at least 3 steps to put an item in there
I believe he would restore, yea. As I said, I've never reshaped the wrong item, but now it's getting frustrating since I got many wrists with the same icon