Epic Perfect World

Vote for Cubi problem~

Offline manmono2

• Love is like a fart, if you force it, its crap
Ok! So i got this problem see, when i try to loggin for the Cubi it kinda works but yet doesn't.

I get to the window where it says:

Thank you for logging in, manmono2!

"ok"

But when i press the "ok" i get sign out!?

:ConfessionBear: I may have used the both links once or twice on a another account, can i be that my IP been banned from the site?  :sadface:

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
I doubt you're IP banned or you would not be able to post here. Voting isn't account based but IP based, so it dosen't matter how many accounts you have you'll only be able to vote every 6 hours. What you can do is vote only from 1 account or you can alternate the accounts (vote from account 1, then 6 hours later vote from account 2).

Offline torie

Did you maybe disable your cookies? Because then the site can't "remember" you just logged in xD

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I will look into it. For now could you try with different browser(s)  please?

Offline manmono2

• Love is like a fart, if you force it, its crap
Thanks for the reply's, but non of them are too much help, :P
cookies doesn't matter if i type in my info for hand.

and about the two links, I thought that it was not allowed to use both links at the same time, but i read that loads of people are doing that so, Its not that. x)

Agatio, please take ya time (: no rush, just make sure you come up with something and don't forget about me~ hehe xD

btw i talked to Neith in-game yesterday and she gave me a few tips to fix it, but non helped :/ I've tried allot of different browsers but that's not the problem.

Offline torie

"cookies doesn't matter if i type in my info for hand."

If i set browser to not accept cookies it gives me the same problem as you have. If i delete cookies while being logged in, i get logged out. Only if i have cookies accepted it works fine.