• i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Seems to me that you died to an ea who went stealth and you got angry  :'( 
If there is an infinite numbers of universes am 99% sure that in none of them this would be possible 
-1 Breaks the logic of all parallel universes. 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Seems to me that you died to an ea who went stealth and you got angry  :'(
If there is an infinite numbers of universes am 99% sure that in none of them this would be possible
-1 Breaks the logic of all parallel universes.
U didnt read the topic itself
This has been accepted once ( to make sins able to see sins) but never done just coz ea "was underpowered "
Now EA is on equal grounds  and perhaps higher in 80% of scenarios but ppl -1 coz sins

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
This has been accepted once ( to make sins able to see sins) but never done just coz ea "was underpowered "
Now EA is on equal grounds  and perhaps higher in 80% of scenarios but ppl -1 coz sins
This ↑ ↑ ↑

I don't understand how you could make this thread and expect to be taken seriously after bombing the mystic thread.
Reason I -1'd the Mystic thread was because it didn't seem necessary to add ANOTHER STEALTH POT when there's already one that does the exact same thing & it seemed pointless to add a completely different class-restricted pot for Mystics.

Offline Hak

• σ.σ
  • ºO•.A ѕιмρℓє ρєяѕση, ωιтн α ƈσмρℓιƈαтє∂ мιη∂¸.•Oº
I was doing friendly pk today with my ea, and two assasins just stun+spark+tangling on me, out of nowhere. I managed to escape, cuz i was in def mode, but the only thing that saved me was the fact they couldn't use stealth pots. 
I'm not saying they shouldn't be able to, but i mean, they can spark and move while being in stealth, so i think it's fair enough. A lot of assasins do this, they wait for the perfect moment and just spark+, and we are forced to change into def lvl or just go stealth. 
Anyway, that's just my oppinion. You may or may not agree with me, but i think it matters when it comes to making decisions like this on the server. Everyone's opinion.  ^-^
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Homuncle░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
████████████████████████████████████████
█ Yoυ ωon'т ғιnd тнe вeaт, υnтιl yoυ loѕe yoυrѕelғ ιn ιт.     █

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
U didnt read the topic itself
this shouldnt even be accepted in the first place not 1year ago not 1year from now assassins got EVERY debuff/attk power up in the game you can even switch to dph or attk speed! (The madness!) just cause EAs got somehow better than sins now days this shouldnt mean that sins should always be on top you want to give sins the only thing they dont have (stealth pots). If eas are the new sins now because of this silly willy thing deal with it others class it have it rough too. Or they can just make stealth pots that only sins can see sins only  <- Seems legit?  :police:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
You all realize that on PWI sin's have been able to see other sins for years, right?

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
You all realize that on PWI sin's have been able to see other sins for years, right?
and pwi has r9 and we dont xd whats ur point mate 

Offline Hak

• σ.σ
  • ºO•.A ѕιмρℓє ρєяѕση, ωιтн α ƈσмρℓιƈαтє∂ мιη∂¸.•Oº
Maybe the solution would be to make assasin's stealth skill give one point less. So assasins can't stealth spam each other because of their awareness lvl skill, but archers and other class still can't see them. idk. 
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Homuncle░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
█ Yoυ ωon'т ғιnd тнe вeaт, υnтιl yoυ loѕe yoυrѕelғ ιn ιт.     █

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
How about nopls. Sins can go die :)

Disrupted

How about nopls. Sins can go die :)

calm down dude

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

calm down dude
no ma'am i wont

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα